So Close Yet So Far!

[Thomas' POV:]

*12:30 nn

"I'd better get going." I though to myself.

I took a bath and brushed my teeth. I went to a convenience storw to buy lunch and fresh mints. I ate my lunch. I called a cab and show him the address of the studio.

There was silence in the car.
The driver looked at me through his rear view mirror.

"Are you the drummer of the Juanders?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered without any hesitation.

He nodded.

"Uhm, my son loves your songs, I would like to sign this album for his 8th birthday." He asked shyly.

"Yeah sure, why not, I'm happy to sign it!" I said gladly.

I signed the album and wrote a short message for him.

"Thank you very much, my son would love this." He replied happily.

"No problem!" I said to him.

Shortly after we arrived at the studio.

I paid the driver and thank him with a smile.

He said thank you back, he drove back happily.

I smiled knowinh  just made someone's birthday special.

I entered the studio they were there already.

"Let's start so we can finish early!" I said.

*Time skip (8 pm)*

"Finally, We're done!" Athan said

We were really tired because we also record 2 new demos of 2 new songs.

I looked at them, "We're ready for tomorrow." I thought to them while looking at them.

*Time skip (11 pm)*

We went to our rooms, we're so tired that we didn't even change our clothes, we just fell asleep and went to dreamland.

*Time skip (7 am) *

"Let's go, we still have to do sound check!" I told them.

We all went to the hotel's lobby. While waiting for the van. I can feel my heart beating fast because of nervousness.

The van arrived we put the guitars in the back of the van.

We listen to music individually through our headphones.

There was silence in the van still moving.

We left the hotel around 8:30 in the morning...

[Nayeon's POV:]

*6 am*

"LET'S GOO, WE'LL BE LATE AT THE SOUND CHECK!!" Jihyo shouted at top her lungs.

While I cover my ears with my palms.

"I wonder will the Juanders be already there?" I asked myself.

"Well we see for ourselves." I thought to myself.

We went inside the van. I'm with Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Mina.

While the other van consists of the other members.

"Do you think the Juanders will be there already?" I asked the members.

"Maybe?" Jeongyeon said.

"Aish stop thinking about them." Jihyo said.

"Maybe not?" Mina said softly.

So I put on my earphones to listen to music.

[Mina's POV:]

While looking at the Juander's picture at my phone. I'm wondering if they will like me if I have the chance to meet them.

"I really like this guy." I said to myself while zooming into Thomas' Pic.

[Chaeyoung's POV:]

"Aish, Sana-unnie likes Thomas too, I'm gonna make the first move if I see them. " I thought to myself.

I went to back browsing my phone.

*Time skip*

We finished the sound check early I look at my clock and it's around 9 in the morning. So we went to the green room to change our clothes full of sweat.

We went back to our van to get back to our dorm, to rest and eat before going back here.

As soon our vans starts moving. Another van stopped at our back.
I cannot believe who was in the van.

"It's The Juanders!" I shouted.
The other members look back they can't believe it either. But we were already moving.

"We must get their numbers!" Sana-Unnie said excitedly.

One by one we fell asleep because of exhaustion...

[Bruno's POV:]

"Who's that?" Ric asked me

"Maybe the other performers?" I said

"That's probably Twice." I thought to myself. I didn't tell them who are the other guest performers. It was an order from the head itself so they can be surprised. I know they really love twice. I'm controlling myself not to tell them. I'm excited for their reactions later.

[Thomas' POV:]

"Who do you think the other guest performer is?" I asked my members.

No one responded.

"Well I take that as idk." I told them

"How about you, Bruno, do you know who are the other performers?" I asked Bruno.

"Idk?" He responded.

"Well, we'll see for ourselves later." I told them.

We went to the backstage and drop out stuffs there. We went to the stage we saw that the stage is ready. So we started practicing and testing the sounds.

*Time skip 12 nn*

"Okay, we're done we need to eat quickly, so we can prepare." Bruno said to us.

We went to the backstage, we ate there. "There's a bathroom there, you can each take a bath if you want to." Bruno said.

We nodded our heads.

We each took our bath after eating lunch.

I went to the back of the place, I sat in the pavement admiring the trees there.

"Damn, my heart beats faster and faster every minute." I said to myself.

I looked at my watch and it's around 1:30 pm.

"Well the event starts at 3 there's plenty of time to rest and relax." I thought to myself.

As I was heading back I saw 2 vans stopped.

And I was in awe when I saw who came out of those vans.

To be continued...

(I hope you enjoy this chapter, just wait they'll be meeting twice soon! Btw sorry if I have grammatical error/s)