Chapter 6

Marinette slowly crept out of the bedroom to give both Emilie and Adrien some time to catch up. Tikki followed her out as the bluenette walked to the small kitchen "Are you okay Marinette?" The small kwami asked. Marinette took a deep breath "I can't believe Hawkmoth is Gabriel.. And now his mother is back.. I can't imagine how overwhelmed he is feeling.." She sat down on the stool. Tikki flew over and sat on Marinette's shoulder "At least we now know who is the holder and we can get Nooroo back!" The kwami said excitedly. Marinette nodded "We just need to find out where Gabriel is hiding?" She mumbled to herself and started storming ideas as to where Gabriel could possibly be.

_________________________________________________________

Mother and Son pulled away from the hug. Emilie smiled softly at her son and wiped the tears from his face. Adrien smiled, a few tears escaping his eyes which Emile wiped away along with the others. "I have missed you so much" She whispered. Adrien looked at his mother "Why did you never come back?" He asked moving her hand from his cheek. Emilie looked at Adrien, green eyes meeting green eyes. "I couldn't bear too.. Your Father was horrible to me. He had changed so much from the man I loved and married.." She explained "I felt horrible for leaving you with him, but when I tried to return after our divorce he didn't allow me to see you.." A tear fell down Emilie's face. 

Adrien watched as his mother cried in front of him. Years of wondering if she left because of him, years of believing she hated him flooded his mind. A tear fell down his face as he pulled his mother back into a hug. They stayed like that for a few minutes until they both calmed down. Adrien pulled back from the hug and looked around the bedroom realising Marinette wasn't there. He stood up and noticed that Tikki wasn't here either. Emile watched as her son looked around the room in confusion "She must have left to give us some privacy?" Emilie suggested. Adrien nodded "I'm just going to go check the kitchen and living room quickly." He replied. Emilie nodded "I'll come" She said standing up.

They walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. Emilie sat down on the couch whilst Adrien walked into the kitchen. Marinette had fallen asleep on top of her laptop keyboard. Adrien smiled softly to himself. He walked round about to pick her up when Marinette sat up quickly "I didn't fall asleep Tikki!" She said all of a sudden. Adrien chuckled "What are you-" He stopped mid-sentence when he looked at the screen of her laptop. There was a picture of the Agreste Mansion pulled up on the screen. Marinette had placed sticky notes where she thought Hawkmoth's lair might be. 'Hidden underground?'. 'Secret room?'  Marinette watched as Adrien's facial expression changed. "I was trying to see if I could find out where he was hiding.." Marinette mumbled feeling guilty all of a sudden. "I know where a safe is.. That could hold some clues.." Adrien replied. Emilie walked into the room "I think I know where it may be.."