Chapter 9

Emilie walked into Adrien and Marinette's room, she leaned against the door frame and smiled softly at the sleeping teenagers. A ringtone was heard coming from her back pocket and she walked out of the room.

Emilie locked the door of the bathroom behind her as she pulled out her phone and pressed answer. She placed the phone on her ear. A voice was heard from the other side, a male voice..

"Did you get there safe?" She whispered softly. "Yes, I am currently in the basement making my way to the mansion as we speak.." The voice replied. Emilie let out a sigh of relief before she opened her mouth to speak "Be careful son, your father is a dangerous man.." She whispered into the phone as quietly as she could. The voice paused for a minute "I will Mom.." He answered finally after almost a minute. Emilie smiled softly, not that the man on the other side could see it? "I love you Felix, be same ma cherie" Emilie could tell that her son was smiling on the other side of the phone back at her. "I love you too, I have to go now I will keep you updated" Felix replied. Emilie nodded "Bye and be safe" Emilie replied before the phone went dead.
______________________________________________________________

Felix pressed the red hangup button and ended the call. He took a deep breath before looking up at the big building in front of him. The Agreste Mansion stood deserted and abandoned, like had no one had lived there for a while..

Felix took a step forward and walked up the front steps of the once proud home of Gabriel Agreste. The name tasted like bitter on Felix's tongue, how he hated that man. He hated him for treating his mother like crap , not to mention abusing his brother his entire life..

The door creaked open letting out a loud sound making Felix flinch from fright. He stepped over the barrier of the door and he was officially on the Agreste property. He hadn't been here for almost six years, the last time he saw Adrien..

"Hey Adrien!" 13 year old Felix waved eagerly at his identical opposite. As a child Felix had posed as Adrien's cousin, Emilie posed as her twin sister Amelie who had died when he was ten from a car accident but of course his biological father Gabriel didn't know that..

Adrien faked a smile and waved back at Felix, something had seemed off about him back then. Felix frowned at Adrien making the blonde across from him uneasy. Gabriel's hand looked like he twisted Adrien's arm, earning a muffled cry from the blonde and dragged him into his office. "Excuse us a minute" Gabriel.turned to face the older female and child standing in front of him, his eyes had a glint of dangerous fire in them.

A while later Gabriel emerged with Adrien following behind his father. Adrien looked like he was a wreck, his eyes were puffy from crying and even though he was wearing makeup bruises could been seen across his face and arms. "How have you been Felix?" Adrien faked a smile making an uneasy feeling appear in Felix's gut. Something about his smile was sickening, Felix should have seen the signs sooner..

He blocked the thought from his mind as he pressed the buttons revealing a elevator appear from the floor. Felix stepped onto the platform and he disappeared under the floor.

He entered a darkly lit room, it was filled with butterflies that flapped around the room. A man stood in front of a massive window and from across the room Felix could see his lips curling into a sickening smile. "Felix it has been a long time.."