Chapter 19

* this was supposed to be a one long chapter, but i'm making it on two chapters*

===========================

There were no stress for the next few hours. He kept driving and i kept enjoying the wind running through my hair. I was hanging my head outside the window, feeling happy and free. Noah was pleased that i was pleased. He looked at me several times and smiled. And that was a start.

Today i turn 21! So i have all the reasons to be happy. I couldn't stop smiling to all the devilish ideas inside my head. Devilish but pleasant.

Sit next to me by Foster The People was playing on the radio. Noah turned the volume up and we got hyped up by the music and the 80's vibe. The sun was reflected on us giving us the energy we needed. It was all perfect. I would've never asked for more.

We arrived at a small countryside city. Noah kept looking around to the stores on both sides. The people of this city looked energetic and friendly. It's not even 8 am yet and everyone is out there in the streets.

" there it is". Noah said while pending over the driving wheel and getting into a parking space front of a store, so i looked where he was looking. He saw me so he had to explain to me. " let's get some cloth to fit in, before someone think we murdered someone". Then he pointed at his blood stained shirt.

I couldn't agree more so i followed him in. A young blond lady in a country outfit came towards us. " can i help you?". Noah took a glance towards me then looked at her again. " we're fine, thanks. We're just looking around". She smiled politely and left. I saw her take a glance over Noah's shirt but i chose to ignore that.

Each one of us silently went to the right section. It was a small store so we could still see each other. We smiled to each other and then started to look around.

All of the pieces were very cheap, yet very stylish and beautiful. Wow! And i spent my whole life shopping from places like Armani and Channel! Where  were this place!

I took a look over Noah and he didn't seem to have a trouble choosing what he wants. All black. I hated that. Matter of facts, i wanted to get him out of his comfort zone. I wanted to go there and tell him to pick something else, but how should i do that!

I had to turn the bitch switch now. So i picked up an outfit. I went where he was standing, and lift up the outfit front of his eyes. " i would love to get this, what do you think?". I had a smirky smile on my face. He lift his eyebrows up and his face looked shocked than ever. I wanted to laugh so hard. He was blushing, and he's right since i chose the most sluty outfit in the store. Meanwhile he was holding his black outfit so i put down mine and looked at his! " what's that?". I asked him acting like i'm surprised.

He looked confused and frowned. "What?". I stepped in and took the outfit from him. " this is black. do you wear anything other than black? You're not gonna wear black, not today. Not in my birthday". He rolled his eyes. And that was the first time i get a real reaction out of him. Lucky me.

I picked a jeans for him and he insisted on the black t-shirt saying. " if it got covered in blood, no one will notice". He took the outfit and went to the fitting room, grabbing a black leather jacket on his way. Something has to be black. As if his soul is not enough.

I searched for something for me until he finishes. So i picked a denim short and a white shirt. Why not twinning with him, right!

He got out and he looked even hotter than before. He threw his old cloth into the trash can. He looked at me. " So?". I looked at him lost in my dirty thoughts. " you look... great".

He smiled and then pointed to the outfit in my hand

He smiled and then pointed to the outfit in my hand. " it's your turn". And he pointed to the fitting room. So i went in there, more like escaping before he could see me blushing.

I came out and i followed him throwing my old cloth in the trash. I found him near the cashier stuffing something in his pocket. I approached and he looked at my outfit, moving his eyes up and down. "So?". I said with a big smile. I chose a denim short with a white top and a light sweater that i wrapped around my waist.

 He was amazed i could tell

He was amazed i could tell. He hardly took his eyes off of me! I stood next to him all shy and stuff, bitting my lip. He saw that and his eyes was fixed on my lips for a while. He looked back at the cashier giving her the money.

" excuse me! Do you know where we can get breakfast around here?". Noah asked her. " yeah sure, um, there's a coffee shop two stores to the left".

He thanked her and we headed of the store heading to the coffee shop. We got in and that when i realize that i'm starving. It was a small place, cozy and friendly. Everyone in there seemed to know each other, because everyone is talking to each other, and when we got in they all stopped and stared to us! I felt weird but Noah didn't care and he headed to the empty table so i followed him.

===================

Next chapter, go 😃👍🏻