Chapter 25

* Lily P.O.V *

"Lucas!".

I was looking right at him! Noah turned around from the shack and looked at Lucas. Lucas looked mad, And in a blink of an eye, he bunched Noah in the face! I skipped a scream putting my hands on my mouth.

What just happened!

Noah tumbled back holding his nose. Then he looked at the blood on his hand, looking at Lucas. He was so confused and shocked. I was too!

Lucas stood there with a smirky smile on his face. I had to say something. "Lucas what the hell! What are you doing here?". He looked at me as if he was noticing me for the first time.

He looked at one of his men. "Take her to the car". The man grabbed my arm harshly, so i flinched and screamed. "Hey! Get off me!". Noah tried to stop him but another huge man pushed him to the concrete.

I got incredibly angry, so i tried to get off the man's grip but i couldn't, so i screamed. "Noah!". I was so worried about him. "Lucas! My father is going to know about this!". I kept looking back.

Three men were surrounding Noah, pushing him to the ground. He looked at me. Our eyes met for seconds, and for the first time, i saw fear in his eyes. My heart was aching.

The three men kicked him really bad. They kept kicking him until he groaned in pain. His pained voice broke my heart.

I begged Lucas to stop. "Lucas! Please stop! Please!". I started to cry. I stopped fighting the man who was grabbing me, so he pushed me into the backseat of one of the cars, and locked it.

They kept beating him and i kept knocking on the window begging them to stop. Lucas the bastard was enjoying the scene. "Lucas! Stop!". I was helpless. So i stopped screaming, but my tears were still running down, burning on my cheeks. I kept talking to myself hopelessly. "Stop hurting him, please!". I couldn't look at Noah getting hurt anymore. "I'm sorry, Noah! Please forgive me".

I cried in silence, but then i heard the locks open! Then Lucas got in the car next to me. He told the driver to go.

I took one last look at Noah who was now laying on the ground suffering, while Lucas's bodyguard left to the cars.

I wiped my tears and my nose. I was trying to look strong front of that pig. I turned to face Him, feeling disgusting of him. "Why did you do that?" He looked at me with a stupid smile on his face. "Honestly! I'm surprised that you shed all those tears for him! But i expected something would happen between you two since you're a naive, little stupid girl. So he got that fast to your head, ain't he?". He laughed then spoke again. "Or maybe he didn't got to your head, and he got to somewhere else". Then he looked at my crotch.

How dare he said something like that to my face! I didn't know how to answer him, i was pretty mad and words seemed to be stuck in my throat, so i spit right to his face.

He cleaned his face with the back of his hand. The look on his face after, wasn't so pleasant. He grabbed me by the arm until i was too close to him. I felt his filthy breaths on my face. It was disgusting.

His eyes were madly red. "Look at me you little bitch! If you think that you'll come and ruin my plans after all these years, then think again. It's my word against yours. Who do you think your father would believe? Ha?". Than he pushed me back to my seat. "You better behave yourself".

I rubbed my arm slowly. "Just wait for my father to hear about this, and all your plans". He looked at me again but this time he was calm. "Honey? You think your father doesn't know about this? How stupid are you? He put those plans for me. He wants me to take over his place once we're married. So this marriage is happing wither you like it or not". He stopped for a moment then he looked me in the eyes intensely. "Or do you want me to tell him about your little affair with your bodyguard, your father's servant. I'm sure if he knew, he won't hurt you. Maybe he would kill Noah". Then he smiled like the devil. "Or Natalina".

What! He knows about Noah's sister!

As much as i hate to admit it, he's fucking right! He could hurt Noah or his sister and all of this because of me!  

His eyes were fixed on my arm, exactly on my tattoo bandage. He ripped it off. then he acted surprised. "Oh! Interesting! I like this version of my new wifey". Fuck you Lucas!

I felt weak. But i can't give up to him. So i challenged him. "I will never, ever be your fucking wife, Lucas. Over my dead body".

He didn't even bother to look at me then. "Keep tell yourself that sweetie, and remember that your little boyfriend is just a collateral damage. I don't give a shit about him, but clearly you do, so be a good girl or i'll just get rid of him that easily".  Then he took out his phone and started typing.

I felt tied up. I looked outside the window praying for Noah to be okay and safe. At this moment i didn't give a shit about Lucas taking my freedom, all i care about is Noah and his sister to be safe and sound.

While i was lost in my own thoughts, Lucas talked to me but i didn't look at him. "We're going to take the jet, going back home. Your father is already there, so you better think of a good story of excuses to tell him".

I will tell him the truth. The truth that we got robbed, but i'll leave Noah out of the intimate details. I should fear Lucas from now on.

We reached to the jet that will take us home. I was praying that Noah would find his way home too if he was okay. I saw that he was hurt really bad, but i still believe in him.

Meanwhile, Lucas was enjoying my suffering and my fear. I might not been able to spend much time with Noah but i learnt much from him. Even though he works for my father and i understood that his freedom wasn't his! Yet he was a free soul, just like a humming bird!

I looked at my tattoo remembering his words about spreading wings. So i made a promise to myself while the plane was taking off.

I will not let anything hurt Noah, even if that means marrying Lucas for the rest of my life.

I will be strong, if not for myself, at least for him.

===========================

Not well written chapter yet it's better than nothing. 🙊

Have a good day ♥️