Chapter 7

* Lily's P.O.V *

Noah was silently drinking his coffee, taking few looks over me and that's it.

" You had nothing all day but cigarettes and this coffee! ". I really wonder how could he go all that way without food!

Also i'm a human and a female, We can't not care.

And i actually want to arrive safe and sound to my destination!

" I know what my body needs." He didn't need to explain much.

" suit yourself ".

So by the time i was done with my meal i excused him to go to the restroom before we leave.

I freshened up myself and went outside.

He was done with his coffee as well and went outside for a cigarette. I signed and got in the car feeling full and stuffed.

He was done with his cigarette so he got in the car and started the engine and headed to the highway.

It was only silence that covering us. I was about to lose my mind even though i was enjoying the view through the road, which was amazingly gorgeous!

green fields all along and farms far away from it, clean sky and a perfect sunny day.

It's the perfect view but i got bored after all so i decided to put on my headphones and listen to some music.

but few minutes later i heard Noah's phone ringing!

I immediately turned down the volume but i kept jamming to the music as if i was still listing to it, NOT at all Eavesdropping!

" Hey baby! ... I know, I'm sorry. I will be there as soon as i could, i promise you. Take care of yourself, okay? ... Me too ".

His voice tone was weirdly sweet and warm! Is that his girlfriend? She must be angry that he won't be home anytime soon! Plus he must love her so much to sound this warm!

" I will call you every now and then, Okay? Promise me to behave?".

Behave? Okay now that sounds like him.

He ended the call and kept driving without even flenching or taking a look over me to see if i was listening or not.

Yeah, well!

After a while i took off my headphones, putting my phone on the seat next to my purse. I was about to fall asleep when he talked to me.

" I need to stop for a while, are you okay with that?".

" What! Yeah yeah sure. Go ahead".

He stoped in a gas station leaving the car running and turned to me.

" I'm not gonna be long gone. Are you going to leave the car?".

" No i'm staying, I'm fine." I answered half sleepy.

He got off the car and walked to the back of the mini market which is obvious he was going to the restroom.

I kept looking over the place, there were few people, a car and a truck. It was a quite place in the middle of nowhere.

I took a look over the mini marker and signed. I could use some hot coffee since it's getting a little cold as the evening is going to be here soon.

I opened my purse and took some cash and got off the car. I got into the market, walking through the place looking for stuff.

So i got snacks, gum and other silly stuff. I went to the cashier and ordered coffee, It's not the perfect ones but it could do the job tho. I'm not gonna complain!

So I got out the market walking towards the car and got in. Noah wasn't there yet so i settled down freely. He frowned for a minute when he looked towards my seat but then he got right to his seat.

And then he drove away.

" Here, some coffee ". I gave him the coffee and he took it from me with the free hand that was off the wheel.

" Thank you ". He said focusing on the road. " You're welcome.".

I asked him if he want some snacks but  he refused politely, So i opened some and started to enjoy the road trip again.

After a while i noticed that Noah was looking for something. He kept moving his free hand around the chair next to him and in between seats. He was starting to get mad.

" Are you looking for something? You're driving. I could help you". I did wanted to help him.

" Did you see my phone?". He asked casually while kept searching. I frowned wondering how could he possibly lose his phone.

" Maybe it just slid under your seat or something.".

" Can you look for me please, I'm driving.". He asked. " Yeah, Sure.". I put my coffee aside.

I looked and even put my hand under the seat touching the place but there's nothing there.

" Nothing's here". I said while i was upside down but i didn't hear an answer from him. Instead he stopped the car immediately, so i pumped my head over the back of his seat.

" Ouch!". I got up rubbing my head. " What was that for?". It hurt a little!

He didn't say anything but his sight was fixed on a certain spot.

" My wallet is not here either?". He said calmly.

I sat still for a while but i freaked out right after a second when i took a look over the seat next to me to find out that my purse wasn't there!

I inhaled loudly! " My purse isn't here either!". I put my hand over my mouth and he turned to look at me.

His eyes were getting dark and i knew that he knew exactly what i was thinking of.

WE GOT ROBBED!

__________________________

Sorry for taking a while to update 🙏🏻

So the kids got robbed tho 😁 this is interesting isn't it? 😃

Have you ever gone in a road trip? I did though so some of the experiences in the story are real tho 😂

Yup i've been there 😅

Let me know if you like what you're reading so far 👍🏻

And please don't forget to vote and comment. ♥️

Love you guys. Have a great day. 💕💕