THE LAST BATTLE

WARNING: SPOILERS

Rengoku Ryoka the new flame pillar, and the twin sister of Rengoku kyojuro. Was trying to save Tanjiro Kamado from becoming the "New Demon King". She wasn't able to though, but she manages to hold him off. Using her body as a human shield for the injured civilians, but it was a difficult task for her because whenever those skeletal like a tentacle that came out from the back of demon Tanjiro was way difficult because being stabbed can't always be avoided.

Taking the damages from her body was making her bleeding to death, she loses a right arm and a left eye that was squished to pieces a bloody broken nose with shattered bones, ribs, and lastly, a hole on her an abdomen, not so deep. She doesn't know how she was able to endure this deadly damages, but she doesn't care anymore either she lives or die. She wouldn't just let her fellow slayer become a demon not after what he promised to his sister and to his best friends, not after what she promised to his sister, Never.

It didn't take long for her to realize that her body was going slower than before, knowing that she had passed her limits her cursed mark on her right eye slowly faded away. Eyelids slowly shutting down but kept her battle stances. Inhaling heavily she takes her breathing stances, her slippers digging into the dirt her one arm squeezing the hilt of her sword, she draws out her sword and wielded it in front of her.

''I need to save him, I needed to.'' She said under her breath. Bending her upper body down she coughs some blood, allowing the blood seeping on her ruined uniform. Stepping out her right leg backwards, she breathes in and out her golden with red flecks hair blew from the breeze.

"Breath Of Flame First Form: Unknowing Fire"
She mumbled she charges at high speed to another upcoming attack moving towards a female civilian, multiple slashes was delivered at the tentacles cutting them in half.

"Ma'am!!!! I want you to find someplace to protect yourself, immediately!" She yelled. Not giving the horrified female a glanced, but the poor woman followed anyway, running away as fast as she could.

Ryoka didn't notice a powerful attack coming on her directions it suddenly strikes her harshly and got her crashing feet away on a brick wall. A scream of pain was escaped in her mouth, yells of Kakushi's and slayers were heard on the background. She coughed up blood, her wound on her stomach got open letting more red spreading on her clothes, she tried to stand up but her body cries out to her to stop to just rest.' Stand up damn it!!!' She curses in her senses.

A silhouette of a person covers her wounded body, but. It was facing back covering her view, her eyes can't figure out who it was, she shut her one eye tight and fluttering it open. After adjusting her vision she immediately recognizes who it was. Tsuyuri Kanao.

"Kana-ch-an?" Her voice was raspy from earlier, she tried to sit up but it made her hissed in pain when she suddenly regretting moving on her spot. Kanao gives her a side glance.

"Ryoka-sama you need to rest." She informed, but she was ignored by Ryoka. Ryoka tries to get up again pain runs down on her spine which she whimpers, she ignores the injuries that were screaming at her to go lay down.

Using her nirichin blade as the support she managed to get back up on her feet. She gasps while her whole body trembles in pain. More blood oozing out on her wounds.

"Ryoka-sama!" Kanao panicked and tries to avoid Ryoka from getting her injuries to worsen (which they already are) but she was stopped.
"Kanao I'm fine really, you don't need to worry yourself to me," Ryoka reassure her Kanao only gives a worried look.

"Kanao listen we need to stop Tanjiro now, we have no more time left. no, I have no more time left. " She notified her with a seriousness in her voice, Kanao nodded in response. They soon made a plan. A water hashira, Tomioka Giyuu. Was trying his best to hold Tanjiro off from escaping and harming the injured civilians, especially his sister that was hugging him on his neck, the sun was up but it was useless to the demon in front of him. He messed up so bad he can't even save Tanjiro but he let him turn into a demon, he wishes he was the one who dies on the final selection, not sabito. He felt that is he even worthy to be called a "Hashira".