31: Journal Entry #56

1:34 pm - Saturday - Class 1-Gay recap

Uraraka: Now where's Deku? He hasn't been answering anyone. I'm guessing he's with you? Or is he in his room or something?

Uraraka: He's been off and I want to make sure he's okay.

Uraraka: Iida?

Tsu: It says he's offline

Uraraka: oh. ok.

Tsu: Maybe we could check in later or something

Uraraka: Sounds good💕

Mina: Common room everyone?

Hagakure: Gotcha!

——————————————————–

(Uraraka's POV, surprise!!)

I turned off my phone, putting it in my back pocket. "You wanna go Tsu?" She smiled at me, standing up from my bed. We were just hanging out together in my room. "Sure, kero!" I smiled back and we both left my dorm, locking it after we left.

When we got downstairs, Mina and Hagakure were already down there, as was Kouda and Sato. Tsu sat next to Hagakure and I sat on the floor I bbn of her, resting my back on the couch as she had her legs on either side of me. She played with my hair a bit.

We began to talk a little bit and after about five to ten minutes, almost everyone from our class was downstairs. The only ones not here were Jirou, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Iida, and Deku. I guess they were busy.

"So Kiri, how's your crush going?" Mina teased, nudging his arm while wiggling her eyebrows. He just blushed a little and rubbed the back of his neck. "Pretty okay I guess." "Wait, who does Kirishima like?" Ojiro asked. Hagakure sighed, "Bakugo."

Kirishima's head snapped towards the two. "How did you know!?" "Everyone knows," Tsu responded. Kirishima looked around the room, everyone nodding or showing some sign that they already knew.

"Well dang, I guess I'm not that subtle. Do you think Bakubro knows?" "Kiri honey, he's completely oblivious, don't worry," I assured. He gave a small smile.

"So when are you going to ask him out?" Mina questioned. "Ask him out? What if he doesn't even like me!? It wouldn't be very manly of me to ruin our friendship and make things weird between us." I sighed, leaning back, looking up at Tsu. Oblivious gays.

"Kiribabe, honey, sweetie, precious ray of sunshine, you are dense," Mina said, ruffling his hair. "What is that supposed to mean?" "It means that you don't know until you try. If you bottle up your feelings forever, you won't find out what could be."

"What if he doesn't like me back and things get weird?" Mina sighed, "then you can work on getting over him. And you'd have all of us to fall back on. But I doubt he could resist someone as adorable as you." Kirishima smiled.

"So should I go for it?" "Heck yeah dude!" Sero cheered on. "Definitely bro!" Kaminari said, giving a thumbs up. "Okay, maybe I will at some point." Mina smiled at Hagakure, satisfied with her match-making work.

"Okay now next person to access, Kami." "Oh no." "Oh yes," Mina smirked. "You and Shinsou. When is it going to happen?" Kaminari just huffed, hugging a pillow.

"Minaaa, he won't like me like that. I don't even know if he likes guys! And if he does, he probably wouldn't like me. I'm loud, obnoxious, annoying, a solid four out of ten. He's the complete opposite."

Mina glared, "he looks like he was found in a dumpster." She then whacked Kami on the head, "and you are NOT a four out of ten! You are adorable and you're extremely attractive! Stop being so harsh on yourself!" Mina whacked him again.