36: Slushie

A/N: Look at the pic. Monoma is babey and we like him in this fanfic 😌😌😌 Also, the day I'm typing this is 6 years since Robin Williams passed away :( So I was sad :( So I out in one of his movies. Also have a KiriBaku moment for the soul and enjoy😌😗👌❤
-------------------

1:42 pm - Sunday - Mido's Hoes

Pretending: I'm back now :) Aizawa and I will meet you guys at the front gate :)

Sonic: Okay. Love u

Pretending: I love you too, TenTen❤

-------------------

Izuku's POV

"Are you sure you want to be with all those people now? I can always tell them to go back to their own dorms if you'd like." I smiled at Aizawa, "it's only 5 people instead of the 8 it could've been. It's just Kaminari, Shinsou, Kirishima, Kacchan, and Tenya. I'll be fine."

"Okay kid. I just worry for you, ya know?" I took another sip of the slushie he had bought me earlier, "I know. Thank you so much, for eveything." "Of course." We then approached the front gates where the three were waiting for us.

"Tenya! Shinsou! Kami!" I ran up to them, excited to see them again after the semi-stressful day. Shinsou immediately took my drink from my hand, taking a long sip of it. "Hey!" Kami and I laughed as Shinsiu nearly choked on it.

"Shinsou, it is not healthy to drink other people's drinks! You are practically taking in another person's germs!" Iida said, doing the arm chop. "When you shove your tongue down his throat that picks up a lot of his germs," Shinsou quickly replied, taking another sip of my slushie before handing it to Kami.

Tenya stood there frozen with his face red, not knowing what to do. My face turned a light shade of pink but I laughed it off. Kaminari took a sip of my slushie as well before handing it back to me.

"Let's go back to my dorm now, before Tenya combusts." I grabbed Tenya's hand, interlocking our fingers. Aizawa and I said a quick goodbye and he gave me a hug as well as made sure I had his number. I then led everyone back inside.

"Midoriya! Nice to see you're back," Yaoyorozu said from the couch, Jirou cuddled up with her, fast asleep. "Thanks, Momo!" Her and Jirou were so cute together.

We took the elevator to my floor and went down the hall. I didn't knock, seeing as it was my room, and went in first. Kacchan and Kirishima were leaning on each other, back to back on the mattress I layed out for them yesterday.

"About time," Kacchan said, getting up from his spot. I quickly pulled him into a hug. "Tch." I knew he was worried for me and the doctor's appointment, he just didn't want to admit it. When we parted, he also took my slushie and drank some.

"I can't even drink my own slushie, huh?" Kacchan shook his head no, drinking as much as Shinsou and Kami combined before I snatched it away.

"Since apparently everyone is drinking it, would you like some Kiri? It's cherry!" "Sure, thanks Midobro!" He took a small sip before handing it back. "Of course, no problem!" Tenya finally closed the door.

Kirishima, Kaminari, and Shinsou all sat on the mattress on the ground while Tenya sat on my bed. Kacchan and I remained standing for the time being.

"How'd it go?" Kacchan asked. "It went okay. I explained everything in the groupchat basically." "I know. So, 9 every morning and night you have to take the meds?" I nodded. Kacchan took his phone out, typing on it.

"What are you doing?" "Setting an alarm so your dumbass won't forget." I gave him a side hug as he set the alarm. "How sweet!" He rolled his eyes, but I saw a quick almost-smile before he stopped himself. I sat on the bed next to Tenya, pulling Kaminari up to sit with me. Kacchan sat next to Kirishima, as expected.

"How has everyone been?" "Like... class-wise or just us?" Kirishima asked. "Class-wise..." Everything has been kind of dull... people are mostly not talking as much and are still getting used to things, but we aren't arguing or anything."

I leaned my head on Kaminari's shoulder. He put an arm around my waist and pulled me closer, giving a sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry..." "Mido, you didn't do anything wrong," Shinsou reasoned, "we are actually all happy that you are getting the help you need." I laughed, "Shinsou, you aren't even in my class." He shrugged. "Kaminari tells me everything."

I leaned into Tenya's ear, "Who do you think will get together first? Kirishima and Kacchan or Shinsou and Kaminari?" He smiled and I gave a small laugh, leaning back onto Kaminari.

"I don't really want to talk about all this depressing stuff. Can we just chill and watch a movie or something?" I suggested. "Of course we can. I'll pick a movie, just get comfy," Shinsou said. "Yes sir!"

Tenya, Kaminari, Shinsou and I all sat on my bed while Kirishima and Kacchan had the floor mattress themselves. The movie put on was Mrs.Doubtfire. Truly a classic!

Shinsou hit play and I snuggled up with Tenya. He held me close, kissing my forehead. I had my head against his chest. Kirishima was hugging Kacchan from behind, putting his head on Kacchan's shoulder. Kaminari just leaned on Shinsou's side and Shin had his arm around Kami's waist. And with that, the movie played.

-------------------

Kirisunshine's POV

About halfway through the movie, Midoriya passed out. He usually had a hard time sleeping so no one dared to wake him. I was hugging Bakugo from behind, my arms snaked around his waist. I could tell he didn't mind as he didn't push me away.

"Is he asleep?" He whispered. "Midobro?" "Yeah." I tightened my grip around him, smiling, "yep. Out like a light." "Good." I placed my forehead against the side of his head comfortingly.

"You're clingy." I laughed a little, "don't act like you aren't even clingier." He held his hand over mine, our faces going pink. "Whatever."

My hand was tingly from where he held it and my heart was doing flips. This boy had NO clue what he was doing to me. Does he like when I do stuff like this? Or is he just tolerating it? Well he held my hand so I guess he likes it.

Wait, he held my hand. Does that mean that he wouldn't mind if I held him like this more often? Maybe I should. I think I will, just to see how he reacts. If he doesn't like it, I'll stop. Wouldn't be very manly of me to do something he doesn't like.

Damn, I want to kiss him sooo bad. Is that awful of me? He's my bestfriend. But Kaminari, Sero, and Mina are also my bestfriends... but Bakugo is the only one I want to kiss...

I like him so much it's crazy. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed yet. Or maybe he has? I don't know. I just wish he would see me the way I see him but I can't force him too. Maybe I should tell him how I feel soon? I don't know.

I gave the side of his head a small peck and nuzzled into his neck. I felt him heat up and I could tell his face was red. Mine was too. I turned my head back to the movie as if nothing happened.

"What was that for?" I felt my face darken. "I dunno... I guess I just wanted to." We didn't look away from the screen. I leaned my back against the wall behind me slightly and Bakugo stayed leaning against me. He put his arms over my arms, resting his hands on mine.

"You should do it more often," he said, it being barely audible. "What?" "I'm not repeating myself, shitty hair." I smiled. He was so warm. And our hands fit together so perfectly. And he smelled so nice. I rested my head on top of his. "Maybe I will." We sat there, both our faces red, but continued to watch the movie. He's such a cutie ajshsgagshsh.