Author Q&A & Face Reveal

That's LittleBear btw aka one of Shinsou's cats. She's my cat and she's a sassy bitch and I love her. Now let's get on with the Q&A :) Oh! And there is a face reveal at the end!

PLEASE READ THIS I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON IT AND SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS MAY INTEREST YOU

1. soisayhi : Favorite MHA character or list of?

My personal favorite characters include Kaminari, Mic, Tenya, Tensei, and Tsu, but I love literally (almost) all the charcters so much omg lmao. The two I tend to draw the most are Kaminari and Mina though lol

2. soisayhi : Favorite food? Or favorite weird food combo?

I lowkey don't like food that much (cause I'm trying to fix my eating disorder) but I guess maybe chocolate cheesecake or like a cheesesteak (from Jersey or Philly). The ones I eat where I live now suck ass. A weird food combo I like? Uhhh I'm not really sure tbh. I mean, I one time ate a box of crickets I bought from the mall so that was quite wierd lmfao. They didn't taste that bad tho ngl they kinda tasted like extra textured chips lmfao

3. soisayhi : Shower thoughts?

I actually sent my sister one today:
If two guys that have been friends for years fall in love, is that Homie-sexual?
I'm only gonna put that one cause otherwise I'll go on forever lmfao

4. Jadekirbyyy : Cat or Dog person?

I'm actually a both person! I have both cats and dogs and I love them with my entire heart! My mom was a cat person but my aunt is a dog person so I've grown up around both. I will say I lean very very slightly more towards cats, but I love both almost equally :)

5. Jadekirbyyy : Face Reveal?

I'll post one at the end ;)

6. XxKatsuDekuxX : Will we ever see a kink expose chapter?

Probably not if I'm being honest. But who knows, I might hint at kinks at some point

7. Colony_of-Weeb : What made you want to write this book?

Well, I've written fanfics before (only one is finished and it literally sucks ass lmfao) and I read a few chatfic before and thought that Hey, maybe I should make one. At the time I also wanted to read IidaDeku / DekuIida fanfics and saw that they weren't that popular or common because it's a rarepair. So, I combined the two and bam! This book was born :) I actually almost made this a BakuDeku or TodoDeku chatfic, but decided that I needed my own little unique touch and made it a rarepair :)

8. Colony_of-Weeb : Were you surprised when this book became so popular? What was your first reaction?

When I first began writing this, I was celebrating my one fanfic reaching 500 reads. So you can only imagine how surprised I was when this chatfic basically blew up (for me at least). I was so surprised! I literally texted my friends almost everyday celebrating the amount of reads because I was so excited! I was surprised because not only was I a very small-time writer, but I also used a rare pair. This chatfic was originally just being written because I figured that "If no one else is going to write it, I will!" And so this book came to be :)