Chapter 6: Carmelita's Secret Crush.

Royce: "A-ha! There's the Scorpion Tails, here you go Ashloy!"

Ashloy: "Yay, thanks dad!"

Royce: "No problem, remember, your mom and I love them and they're good for you too!"

Ashloy: "Hey Dad."

Royce: "Yes?"

Ashloy: "How did you and Aunt Carmelita meet?"

Royce: "I uh, I don't know how I met your aunt to be honest. Maybe it was through your Uncle Sly?" Royce then started getting a little bit sleepy, "Hey Kiddo, if you need anything, just wake me up, okay? Cause I'm going to take me a little nap."

Ashloy: "Why? You just woke up!"

Royce: "I know, but I'm really tired."

Ashloy: "Okay Dad, I'll be quiet." Ashloy said as her father started to fall back to sleep once more; 1 hour later..., "I wonder if Aunt Carmelita have history... might as well check out her room..." Ashloy said once again as she began looking through her Aunt's room out of curiosity. Before finding a safe and successfully opening it.

When Ashloy successfully opened the safe, she was surprised to see pictures of her father and mother and how one of the pictures were taken at an angle (Chapter 11: Day Number 2 In Ancient Arabia) and what the pictures had in common were hearts around Royce.

Ashloy: "This is weird, why do these pictures have hearts around Dad? Maybe he'll know. Might keep these pictures hidden from Aunt Carmelita..."

1 hour later...

Royce wakes up and to his child, Ashloy, but with a surprise: Ashloy bringing him some "interesting" pictures.

Royce: "Wha~ what is~ OH MY!! Ashloy where did you find these?!?! I mean seriously! This brings me back to when I was dating your mother! But why~ why is there heart's around the pictures of me? This doesn't make sense. Maybe Carmelita will know when she gets back?"