love you , dixie d'amelio

y/n and dixie sat across from each other, talking about anything and everything. they had been dating for a couple of months now, and this was probably their 10th date. neither of them had said the l word yet.

love.

y/n loved dixie with her whole heart, she was head over heels for the girl. she just hoped dixie felt the same.

as the pair talked about what they were gonna do when they finished their food, a boy with blonde hair walked up to their table. dixie and y/n looked at each other with the same what the fuck look.

"may we help you?" y/n forced a smile at the boy.

"yeah i just saw you two and wanted to talk, you guys seem cool." he smiled, mostly at y/n.

"uh...sure?" y/n responded even though it came out as more of a question.

"i'm joshua, by the way." he informed the girls, even though he was mostly staring at y/n.

"y/n, this is dixie." she smiled as she gestured to her girlfriend. joshua looked at dixie for a split second before starting a conversation with y/n again.

dixie looked at him with her jaw dropped, not believing how oblivious y/n was being to his flirting attempts. she trusted y/n, obviously, but she didn't trust the joshua guy. after about 3 minutes dixie got up, slamming her hands against the table loudly.

"i gotta go." she muttered without looking at either of them. y/n called after her and stood up, before joshua grabbed her wrist harshly, making her sit back down.

"let go of me fucker!" y/n slapped the boy quickly and ran after her girlfriend.

"dixie!" it was raining outside, and neither of them had noticed before. y/n was soaked, and so was dixie.

the girl ignored her as she kept walking, not sparing a glance.

"what is your problem?" y/n shouted as she finally caught up to her. dixie whipped around quickly and faced her girlfriend. rain splashed on them, but they didn't even seem to care.

"you! you're my problem y/n!" she could see the hurt flash in y/ns eyes but she was too angry to care.

"you were flirting with that guy right in front of me! and you didn't even care!"

"i was flirting with him? i was being nice!"

"i saw the way you look at him!" dixie argued.

"how do i look at him? that's bullshit! i thought he wanted to be friends!" the girl argued right back at her. dixie stayed quiet, glaring at y/n.

"why are you so worked about this?" y/n said, less loudly now as the sky thundered.

"because i love you and i don't want you to leave me!" dixie shouted, waving her hands in the air. y/n gasped quietly, taken aback.

"wait fuck i-

y/n took a step closer to her and started kissing the girl passionately. the two smiled against it happily.

"i love you too." y/n muttered as their foreheads pressed together.

to some people it would've looked like two best friends laughing and dancing in the rain, but if you looked closely, it was two girls in complete utter love, enjoying each others company.

ngl this is my favorite one yet :').