𝘦𝘹'𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘩'𝘴. 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐞

Y/N GLARED AT christopher, madis ex boyfriend. she remembered what he had done, how he broke her, how it took months for madi to find happiness again. y/n helped her through it all.

as much as she didn't want to, she kept her mouth shut. she had promised madi to not say anything bad while he was there.

"so, have you been seeing anyone recently?" he asked madi bluntly. madi shook her head in silence.

"didn't think so." he chuckled. y/n tightened her jaw and could feel madis death stare, warning her to not say anything.

"just- haven't found the right person." she forced a smile at the boy. y/n looked away in pain. she had a crush on her, but she knew she didn't return the feelings. no way she could. to make things worse, she clearly wasn't over chris.

"what about you?" y/n was snapped out of her thoughts by his voice. she sighed in annoyance but replied anyway.

"no."

"why would you? look at you." he joked. the two girls halted to a stop.

"excuse me?" she asked lowly.

"you're not exactly hot." he shrugged as of it wasn't a big deal.

"oh you're gonna fucking get it." y/n stood up and almost tackled him, before being grabbed from behind by madi.

"let me fucking go!" she protested as christopher stood up quickly in shock.

"calm down." madi whispered into her ear.

"control your freak of a best friend madi." he scoffed before getting up and walking out the door. the two girls stood in silence before madi spoke up.

"i told you to keep your cool till he left." she mumbled angrily.

"you've gotta to be shitting me." y/n laughed bitterly as she crossed her arms.

"did you not hear what he said?" madi sighed and nodded.

"yeah but-

"no! you always defend him, and why?" y/n finally shouted, making the girl flinch slightly.

"i was always there for you. i had your back. i helped you through the break up. i proved to you he was fooling around with someone else behind your back!"

"y/n-

"no! you were never there for me, never! i'm so fucking sick of you using me as your little emotional support animal. i'm done."

"what the fuck does that mean?"

"we're not friends anymore. delete my number, delete all of our pictures, forget i ever existed." she grabbed her phone and her keys before storming out of the house.

"y/n wait!" that was the last time the two ever saw each other.

yes lol i'm gonna make a part 2 i just didn't know what to write and this idea came up so 😹🤚🤚