sweater weather , dixie d'amelio

requested by sendnuk3s !

(i don't think i can make a part 2 to this so i'll just make another dixie imagine after this one :))

"DIXIE NEEDS MORE hoodies..." y/n mumbled to herself as she went through her girlfriends clothes that were neatly hanged in her closet. she finally found a perfect one, it was her famous "first" hoodie.

y/n slipped it on swiftly and threw herself on dixies bed, snuggling into it. she grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

before she could press anything, dixie burst in and threw herself on y/n. groans could be heard from under dixie.

"dix, i love you, but you're suffocating me get the fuck off." dixie laughed at her but removed herself from y/n nevertheless.

they laid next to each other before dixie noticed the hoodie her girlfriend was wearing. she stared at her for a second before cracking a smile.

"is that my hoodie?" she asked, causing y/n to look away sheepishly and pull the covers on top of her shyly. dixie laughed and removed the blankets from her head.

"it looks way cuter on you loser, you're fucking adorable." she pecked her cheek, laughing when she noticed her girlfriends red cheeks.

"alexa, play sweater weather by the neighbourhood!"

"ALL I AM, IS A MAN, I WANT THE WORLD IN MY HANDS!" the two started singing loudly as they got up from the bed and danced around.

"I HATE THE BEACH, BUT I STAND IN CALIFORNIA WITH MY TOES IN THE SAND!" they sang even louder. they faced each other as they sung their hearts out.

"this is worse than hearing you guys do the deed, please shut up!" charlis voice boomed from the doom next over, making the couple start laughing like crazy. they stopped singing and looked right into each other's faces.

"i love you so much dix." y/n deadpanned as she stared into her eyes.

"i love you too y/n." she replied with a soft smile.

idk how to feel about this one??? anyways❤️