𝑻𝒘𝒐

•••

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒅𝒐

•••

Rosalie's POV

"So when are you coming to visit? I miss having you around Rose, mom and dad are driving me crazy,"

I've been on FaceTime with my little sister Adrienne for almost an hour, catching up on a lot of things. She had just told me that our parents have been fighting a lot lately. Their relationship hasn't always been the best for the past few years since my dad got a job transfer, especially with the way he kept running off to his mistress when things get rough at work, leaving my mom alone to basically support for herself and us. That is until I decided to move and venture out on my own. I've been busy myself that I hadn't got a chance to visit them in almost a year.

"I'm sorry Addie, I miss you too but I've been really busy at work lately. I'll try to make time when I get the chance."

"You better, or else I will have to come visit you if my head doesn't explode first with all the crazies around here." I laughed at how exaggerated she can be sometimes.

"You'll be fine, I'll always be a phone call away you know that."

"Yeah I know, I just really wanted see you again in person,"

"I know, me too. I promise I'll come as soon as I get a longer day off."

"I'm gonna keep that promise, Rosalie," I always smiled whenever she called me by my actual name since she only uses it whenever she's trying to threaten me.

"Hey listen, I got to go since I kinda have plans tonight."

"Okay, let me know when you do decide to make a plan to visit."

"I will Ade, talk to you later okay, I love you."

"And I love you, Rose." Then we hung up.

I sighed and locked my phone. I glanced at the clock to see that it's nearly 6 and I had to meet my friends by 7 since they had planned a girls night tonight. They knew I needed a distraction considering what day it was.

I got ready, opted on a sleeveless white jumpsuit and letting my hair straight. I put on my heels and got on my phone while waiting for either of them to pick me up. Since my original plan for today was to be on my bed in my sweater with a tub of Ben and Jerry's and binge-watch on Netflix, I told them I would only go if they picked me up and drove me back home. Unfortunately for me, they agreed.

I hated doing nothing because I always got caught in my own head and of course my mind always end up landing on him. How is he doing? What is he doing? Is he thinking about me? Does he remember today? No, of course not. He's probably having the time of his life right now, as he should be. But I don't want him to, at least not without me. No stop what are you thinking, Rose? You should be happy if he does, isn't that what you wanted and what you both decided that you'll be happy for each other even after time passes? Well yeah but it still hurts sometimes being without him, is he hurting without me? Does he have anyone treating him right right now? Ugh I hate feeling this way.