𝑻𝒆𝒏

•••

𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒈𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

•••

Rosalie's POV

Joel - Please Rosa, let me explain.

Joel - Where did you go? We're all so worried.

Joel - Let us know that you're safe, please.

Richard - Rose, where ya at? Please take care and be safe. Let us know whenever.

Erick - Dimelo Rosa donde estas? espero que estas bien 🙁

Zabdiel - Rosa call me, we're all worried.

My phone was blowing up with notifications. I still can't believe what just happened. I didn't even know how Joel ended up knowing what happened between Chris and I a week ago, but he had no right to confront him that way. And the fact that he exposed him in front of Savannah like that, I can't imagine how she must have felt, especially after hearing what she said before.

I ended up letting Anna and Martin know that I went home. I just couldn't handle it. Luckily my sister wasn't home when I got back, probably doing who knows what, but I just needed a minute to clear my head alone.

I went straight into my room and laid on the bed. I looked to my bedside table and opened the top drawer. I took my notebook from there and a piece of paper fell. It was the letter Joel gave to me. I opened it and read it again, probably for the hundredth time and still wondered how I never noticed anything.

Dear Rosalie,

Where do I even begin?

It all started the first time Chris introduced you to all of us. I remember that day well. We were just recording songs for our second album, it was all still kept on the down-low that's why we're all shocked to see him bringing you into the studio. Turns out you were a lyrical genius, managed to help us finish the album on time.

From the first day you walked into the studio I knew you were different. As you know I haven't been into girls much, but the moment I saw you, the first thing I thought of was how beautiful you looked and how badly I wished that I met you first. I never told him anything, because he was my brother and along the way I saw how happy you made him and he made you. That's all that matters.

Since then we nearly spend everyday together. You were becoming a part of our team that we never knew we needed which was why when the time came for our first world tour it feels weird not having you around, like something was missing. We were also confused when Chris was so miserable on the first days of our tour and we found out that you two broke up. It saddens me not only because it hurt him but I know you must be hurting too.

When Chris met Savannah, I thought to myself that maybe there's a chance I can be with you this time. All I needed to figure out was how to catch up with you again. Then the project was set in motion and I recognized the publisher's name and I can't begin to tell you how happy I was. We all kept it from Chris since he was so caught up with Savannah at the time.