𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

•••

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒕

𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔

•••

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

The boy had just picked up his drink order and was looking around for a table to sit at when he bumped into a girl. She smiled at him indicating she was okay.

"It's fine, I'm fine." He could've sworn that she's the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

"I clearly wasn't paying attention, I'm trying to find a place to sit but it seems like all the tables are filled." He said at the girl while looking around the packed coffee shop.

"Well, I'm actually sitting alone so I guess you could join me." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear to clarify her sight. That's when he decided he was right, she's so beautiful.

"That's okay I don't want to get in your way,"

"Not at all, I was getting kind of lonely by myself anyway. Besides you seemed nice and needed a place to sit down, right?" She nudged at him and he chuckled. He loved how the girl is so friendly and open to him. He had girls all over him all the time but something about her just screams that she was different. She seemed genuinely inviting to sit with no other intention aside from being kind to a stranger.

"Well if you put it that way, I'm not one to stood a girl up when she's lonely."

He winked at her and she laughed. Then they head over to the girl's table. He saw the table was filled with a mess of her things, from her laptop, sheets of paper and an opened notebook with a pen beside it.

"Please sit," She gestured at the boy after she sat down and moved some stuff for the boy to put his cup. Looking at the table without trying to seem like snooping, he smiled at the girl.

"Working?" He asked as she sipped her drink.

"Yeah. I'm a writer with a deadline due soon, sorry for the mess." She scratched her head.

"It's no big deal. My work tends to get messier than this." Leaving her to laugh. "What about you, what do you do?"

"Music, I'm in a band actually."

"Whoa that's cool." He smiled at her before sticking his hand out.

"I haven't even properly introduced myself, how rude of me when you've been so kind. I'm Christopher." She smiled and shook his hand.

"Rosalie. It's nice to meet you Christopher."

•••

Christopher's POV

The moment I laid eyes on her again my heart skipped a beat. I did not expect to be meeting her again so soon, let alone for one of our own projects. I knew she was a writer for the company but I didn't expect her to take part in this at all since it wasn't her division. Guess some things changed after we broke up.