𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

•••

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆

•••

Christopher's POV

I'm glad I decided not to go out, even after Richard tried to drag me out.

He knew what this day meant to me and I get that he is trying to cheer me up but I didn't feel like it at all. Even Zabdiel, Joel and Erick were surprised when I turned down going out to club. They knew how I loved to party but for some reason tonight, on this day especially, I had no desire to at all. Richard eventually went out with Erick while I stayed in with Zabdiel and Joel. I was mostly on the playstation with Joel while Zabdiel tries to produce some music. We helped by humming melodies and throwing out lyrics every once in a while and he tried to put them all together into a song. It's the way we usually do. Tonight for me though, not so much. They noticed and I do too that I'm more quiet than how I'm used to be.

"I thought Richard and Erick would've been back by now," Zabdiel said while taking off his headphones and sat next us.

"Eh you know them, probably met some girl and got hooked," Joel replied with his eyes focus on the screen and Zabdiel just nodded.

When Joel said 'met some girl' my mind once again drifted off to the beautiful brunette that I couldn't get off of my head for the past few months.

•••

"Thank you Chris, it's beautiful." She took the bouquet from the boy's hand before giving him a hug.

"It's nothing compared to you," he kissed her lips softly, feeling her smile into the kiss.

" Well come in, let me put this in a vase for a minute and then we'll go out." She walked in leaving him behind, heading over to the kitchen to take out a vase. She filled a third of it with water and placed the bouquet in it.

As she fixed the flower arrangements in the vase, she didn't notice the boy who had his eyes on her the whole time, smiling at how beautiful she looked. After she was done, she went over to the boy and placed her arms around his neck.

He smiled and took the girl inch by inch, gazing from her eyes all the way down to her waist, placing his hand there and returned to her eyes. "You're so beautiful Ro, I swear to God," making the girl's cheeks heatened. Noticing how shy she got, he smiled then lifted her chin, planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

"You're not so bad yourself, Velez." He chuckled and took her hand in his. She grabbed her purse and they walked out the door.

They drove for about 20 minutes and arrived at a fancy-looking restaurant. "Stay here," he said to the girl. Like the gentleman he is, he raced over to her side and opened her door, offering his hand. "May I?" Revealing his mesmerizing smile.

She shook her head and chuckled lightly then took his hand. She readjusted the hem of her dress as he closed the car door, handing the keys over to the valet who was watching them since their car stopped. The man who was in his early 50s smiled at the young couple, he took the boy's car keys and hand him the ticket.