𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

•••

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅

•••

Rosalie's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light. I blinked several times as it's all still a blur. Once I got my full vision back, I looked around and saw I was in an unfamiliar room. Feeling an ache on my left leg I look down to see it covered with a white cast. Feeling my heavy head, I touched the sides of it which caused me to hiss as I made contact with the bandage. My right hand has needles on it, attached to an IV drip standing next to my bed. I look on the corner of the room on the sofa, my sister asleep and a someone I can't make out of since he or she was covered in a hoodie.

"Addie.." I called out to my sister and causing her to move around before waking up. She widen her eyes and walked towards me frantically. "Rosalie, thank God you're awake!"

She seemed ecstatic. She said it quite loud which caused the other person to wake up and went over to me. I finally saw who it was. He stood next to Addie, taking my hand in his. "Let me go get the doctor." Addie said before walking out of the room, causing the boy to move closer to my side.

"Wh- what happened?" I tried to think hard but nothing came up.

"You were in an accident but it's okay, you're okay now. We are all so worried about you Ro." Christopher explained before kissing the top of my hand. I honestly enjoyed his warm lips on my freezing hand.

"Why? How long have I been out?" He took a deep breath and grabbed a chair to sit next to the bed.

"3 days, Ro. It's been 3 days. We all took turns staying here and waiting for you to wake up and thank God you're finally awake, when it's my turn to stay." He smiled and he was about to shed a tear but forced it in so it wouldn't spill.

"Why are you here? What about Savannah?" I was utterly confused. I can't cause anymore trouble for him and Savannah. Neither of them deserve it.

"It's over, she ended it. She saw how unhappy I was, and how happy I was with you. It's something I've known for a while but I never admitted to it. I love you Rosalie Villega, it's always been and will always be you, only you."

"But I-"

"She's happy for us. She came here yesterday when I told her about you, she was also worried and prayed that you'll be okay. She told me to wait for you no matter how long it'll take and like everything else she said, I agreed with her. You're worth the wait Rosie. And I promise I will wait for you no matter how long it'll take for you to open your heart for me again. I will be here for you, always. My heart is only yours for the taking."

I can't help but smile and shed a tear. He wiped it away. "Te amo, Rosalie Villega. Por siempre."

I took a deep breath and pulled his shirt. He took the signal and leaned in, closing the gap between us. Our lips molded perfectly into the kiss. He let go and softly planted a kiss on my cheeks.

"I love you too, Christopher Velez."

•••

We were both laughing at what Christopher was telling me, when the other boys and Clara came to visit.