𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

•••

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒕

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆

•••

Rosalie's POV

I groaned at the thought of coming in to work today. I've been working from home for the past 3 weeks since the office was getting renovated. After being so used to working at home I came to realize that my work was totally doable without having to go into the office. I might suggest to my boss to allow me not going into the office everyday.

I took a shower and got ready. There aren't any rules for the office attire since it's always so casual, I opted for a plain black shirt, black skinny jeans, threw on a gray tartan blazer and slipped on my old skool vans to complete the look. I got my phone, notebook and other work-related necessities and put them in my bag. I unplugged my laptop from its charger, taking it in my hand with me and left my apartment.

I stopped by Starbucks to get my macchiato to-go before heading to the office. Once I got there, I took the elevator to the 11th floor where my office was. Once the elevator door opened, I was shocked to see the major changes. The dull walls are not pearly white, all the furnitures are dominated with wood material with monochrome colors, it was really cool. And apparently they refurbished the work space and turn it into cubicles for a more personal space for the employees. Not shabby at all, I could work with much more privacy which was really good for me.

I got to my cubicle and placed my things there. I adjusted the chair into my preferred height and spun around enjoying all my personal space.

"I see you're enjoying your new office Rose," my colleague Anna showed up from the side of the partition wall. Rank wise, Anna is my assistant but I never use that term with her. We both agreed that we're going to maintain a relationship as if she's working alongside me and not for me. She still help me day to day with my schedule and other things but I didn't want to make her feel like I'm her boss or something like that.

"Hell yeah, I do," she chuckled and watched me spin my chair one last time.

"Where's your desk?" She pointed to the cubicle across from mine. "Excellent," and she smiled.

"So how've you been?" She asked while leaning right next to my desk.

"Same old same old you know, I caught up on a lot of things. Work from home isn't so bad really, the workload is pretty much the same but I can be in my pajamas and slippers all day." We both laughed. After we briefly caught up, she took out her notebook and read my schedule for the day.

"Okay so, you got a logistics meeting at 11 with the entire team in Conference Room 3. Also a new client will be coming in today. They will come by the office at 2, I've cleared your schedule for that time as per Mr. Jackson's request and he will be attending the meet as well for the first introduction and idea pitch but you will take over on the further discussion, he said." I glanced at the clock to see it was close to 9.

"Noted, what else?"

"Oh some print samples will be coming in at around 3:30 that needs your approval which will be done at the marketing office on 7th, you will meet Tellers in regards to that, and," She stopped before flipping through her notebook to a different page.

"Your mother called earlier saying that she couldn't reach your phone and asked for you to call her back when you get the chance." Sighing, I was not in the mood to deal with my mother. Plus she has always loved Christopher and will probably bring him up which I'm not ready for that talk with her just yet.