𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

•••

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆

•••

December 25th 2019

Christopher's POV

It's been a couple of months since Rosie and I are back together. I moved back in the place I once shared with her, it has too much memories of us. Even though since the EP release we've been traveling to a couple of cities and countries in Latin America for our tour before the end of the year.

This year we were given the holidays to spend with our family so aside from our New Years job, we could spend Christmas with our own families. Rosie's family were traveling to Asia for the holidays but she chose to accompany me to New York instead for New Years, luckily they were fine with it. I also introduced her to my mom and they both loved each other instantly which made me really happy, the last thing I wanted were the two women I love most in the world not getting along, pero gracias a Dios that didn't happen.

We spent Christmas morning with the entire family opening gifts and now we're preparing for our Christmas feast tonight, well not me exactly since my mom said I kept making a mess in the kitchen so she asked Rosie to help her instead.

"Christo, ven aquí y ayúdanos!" I heard Rosie shouted from the kitchen. I went there calmly and hugged her from behind.

"Pero mi mama dijo que no, I'm confused so do you want my help or not?" I pouted while resting my head on her shoulder.

"Para la comida no, you can't be trusted with that." My mom said which caused Rosie to lightly chuckle.

"Ay mamá, hice el desayuno de Rosie para su cumpleaños." I said proudly and she smiled.

"Y eso es una buena suerte que todavía esta bien aquí." She said like it was nothing while stirring the pot. Rosie bursted out laughing and I put my hand on my chest to show I'm offended.

"Here, take those plates and put them on the table." She pointed to the stack of plates on the counter.

I went to my mom and kissed her cheeks before taking the plates and set it on the table.

A couple hours later all the food was ready and the entire family gathered once again for the feast, even Alan's family also joined us for dinner so it was a really great night spent with my family.

Once we were done with dinner and we've cleaned everything up, we spent the rest of the night with games and movies, sharing Christmas memories, tales and stories from when we were little up until now.

Later into the night, Rosie and I were getting ready to end the day. But it's not over yet, because I still have a question to ask her.

OMNISCIENT

Christopher paced around nervously and kept staring at the little box in his hand, wondering how she'll react. He realized that they've been through a lot and he really hope that she'd want to continue the journey with his.

"Bébe, todo bien?"

The boy was interrupted from his own mind when Rosalie walked out from the bathroom. She took of her hair tie and her long brown hair flowed on the sides of her face. He kept thinking to himself how lucky he was to be given another chance with the brunette.