𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

•••

𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕

•••

OMNISCIENT

It's been a week and a half since everything has happened: Rosalie finding out she'll be working with CNCO for their project, Christopher cheating on Savannah and Joel kissing.

She hasn't been in contact with any of the boys, not for their lack of trying, she just never responded. She only informed Martin that he'd be taking a leave for a week since she didn't feel well and told him her family was visiting. Honestly, aside from her little sister visiting, the girl was just overwhelmed, not only that of the boys but she also has her other clients to worry about. The pressure was all getting too much for her, that's why she said she needed a break, focusing on the work she had at hand.

Martin told the boys along with their management representative about it which they understood, considering they all have known each other. They didn't mind for their project to be moved back a week as along as the publishing kept the end of their deal which was to be.

Plus she hasn't been feeling that well. She gets headaches, nausea and lack of sleep. No wonder, the girl barely had any proper sleep for the past week and her diet's been a mess. She's been eating once every two days and her coffee intake is double her usual which caused her to get in a mood swing from all the caffeine she took.

Luckily Martin allowed her to take her work home so that's where she's been all this time. Caught up in her work and her feelings all at once.

But now she's gotten a lot better and it would be wiser for her to get on the project with the boys and just get it over with. The faster she does it, the sooner it'll be done.

She got ready to go into the office for the first time in a week. She took a shower, did her hair and make up naturally then got dressed in a white blouse accented with black lines, accessorized it with a black statement necklace and grey straight-cut pants. She was feeling a bit dressy so she put on a pair of grey stilettos to match and a white bag.

Taking her work necessities with her she head out her room to find her sister pouring some cereal in the kitchen

Taking her work necessities with her she head out her room to find her sister pouring some cereal in the kitchen. She was surprised to see Rosalie all set up and ready for work.

"Wait, you're going to work today? I thought you're going to take me out somewhere and do sister things like we always do before you moved away." Adrienne pouted at her sister.

Rosalie laughed at her and how childish she made it seem. "We'll get dinner and go out tonight, I promise. But now I need to get working on this project so it'll be over faster." Yes, Adrienne knew everything that happened with Rosalie.

"Alright. Guess I'll just chill around here until you're back, 'kay sis." She got back to her bowl cereal.

"Yes, be a good girl and just stay here. I left some cash in the drawer next to the door if you want to get take out. Don't burn down my apartment, 'kay sis." She copied Adrienne in a mocking tone.