𝑺𝒊𝒙

•••

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

•••

Christopher's POV

"She's not gonna bail is she?" Joel was clearly restless. I wanted to see her too but damn he literally got no chill.

"Tranquilo papi, it's only been 20 minutes, you know Rosa she'll come," Richard calmed him down. I can't help but feel a rush of jealousy with how anxious Joel is right now about Rose.

Not long after, she walked in the cafe and head straight to our table.

"Hola princesa," Zabdiel who was on the edge of the table greeted her first, giving her a hug. She smiled and greeted the rest before sitting down.

"So how have you been Rosa?" Erick started the conversation after she properly sat down.

"All is good yeah, been busy with a ton of work especially since I got transferred to another division with much more workload." That explains how she's now handling our project, she got transferred.

The rest of the boys nodded as she look through the menu. I can't get her out of my head for some reason even when she's in front of my eyes. I got on my phone to distract myself, though it isn't working all that much.

After a couple of hours of catching up, Rosie mentioned she that wanted to get some rest as she was feeling tired. We all decided to leave as well. She tried to pay for her meal but none of us let her.

"It's on us mama, don't worry about it." Richard told her. She smiled and thanked us, without looking at me at all. We bid her farewell and she drove away.

I decided to text her after she left, hoping she'd agree or at least reply to it.

Rosalie's POV

When I got home, I took off my shoes and blazer and put my things away. I head into the bathroom to take a warm shower and wash my hair, felt like I needed it. Once I'm done, I wrapped myself in my bathrobe before going back to the room. Afterwards, I hopped on my bed and opened my phone to see a message from him.

Christopher - We need to talk Rosie, please.

I'm so confused with this boy. We were over and it was clear, what else is there to talk about? Yeah we were friends before but I wondered how we can go back to being friends after all that's happened. I loved him, was in love with him and I don't know if I can be friends with someone I used to be in love with.

But then again, we have to maintain a good relationship for the sake of both our jobs. God if I had known before that they were the new client I wouldn't have taken the project, but I guess here we are and I can't back away now knowing Martin was already so pleased that I actually knew them.