𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

•••

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐

•••

Christopher's POV

"Loco, you didn't tell her about Sav? No wonder she's upset. You know how much she hated cheaters and you basically became one with her."

I came over to Richard's after leaving Rosie's place. I feel like such an idiot, I was planning on telling her everything but when I'm with her it's like the world is only ours and I forget everything else.

"I know, I was going to tell her everything but I got distracted. You know how she always makes me feel.."

"That's not an excuse diablo! I told you after we found out we'll be working with her, you have to tell her everything including about Sav. Now I won't be surprised if you can't patch things up with her, honestly." Richard was upset. Couldn't blame him, I should've told her. But the least he could do is help me get her back.

"Yo sé! Por favor papi, ayudame," I was frustrated. I want to tell her but I don't know how after what happened, after what she said.

"I don't even understand you right now. What is it that you want to do? This is all you bro, you have to decide. Personally, it shouldn't matter how you feel about Rosa, tienes Sav recuerdas?"

"Tu sabes que nadie compararse con Rosie para mi, ni siquiera Savannah. Me gusta ella, si. Pero siempre amaré a Rosie." When I said that, I was stunned myself because I never admitted it out loud. Richard laughed sarcastically.

"That's messed up bro." I shook my head and sunk my head into my palm. "Mira, I can't help you unless you decide for yourself first. Me dijiste que tú y Rosa decidieron a termine por una razón. I know you loved her but now you got Sav who has been nothing but kind, loving and cares a lot for you. Damn bro even I need that kinda love in my life," He chuckled at the end of his sentence.

"No entiendo a ti, I thought you supported me and Rosie." I was lowkey confused. He said he liked seeing me and Rosie together but now it's like he wanted me to stay with Savannah and give up on Rosie.

"I did but that's over now, just because Rosa is back in your life doesn't mean you should give up everyone else including the girl who has been there for you since she left, tu sabes."

In that moment I realized, Richard was right. I had Rosie but it ended. Then Savannah came along and made everything better. She made me forget about Rosie, until she came back into my life and nothing else mattered to me but her. I know Sav doesn't deserve it but I can't let Rosie go now she's back in my life. But what he said next confused me even more.

"If, and if you do decide to try it all over again with Rosa, you need to explain everything to Sav. She's too good of a person for you to just leave her hanging."

Once again, he was right. Savannah was always so kind, she trusted me with everything that's going on and always treated me right. But then my mind always went back to the girl who always had a piece of my heart since two years ago and the way we made love the night before. I knew if Savannah ever find out, she will be crushed. I can't stand the thought of hurting her even with the way I feel for Rosie.

"Ay Dios, necesito un trago." I just can't deal with this right now. So I got up and left to do something that will get my mind off of this mess.