𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

•••

'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆

•••

October 11th 2019

Rosalie's POV

The project with the boys are completed.

I can finally lose the crutches and walk on my own again.

My parents and Adrienne have left but we promised to keep our relationship intact this time.

Everything is so good right now, I'm almost certain nothing can ruin it for any of us.

Well, maybe a couple of hate on my side here and there.

The CNCOwners have caught on to Chris and I dating a while ago and we decided to officially announce it on his instagram live a couple of days ago. Surprisingly most of the fans are in full support of it. Some of them already guessed that we had a relationship the last couple of years but since we never announced anything and we kept it a really good secret at the time, none of them actually knew for sure.

Today the boys will release their EP and the project that we've been working on for the past couple of months, which is the band's biography with the same title as the EP, Que Quiénes Somos.

We'll be announcing the biography first and the EP after. The boys will also perform a couple of songs from their EP, which I personally couldn't wait for.

I'm honestly so proud of all of them. They are getting more well known worldwide and they aren't stopping any time soon. They are living their dreams and I'm happy to a part of their journey.

I waited for them at their dressing room as they just finished with announcing the biography and the fan meet and greet. They also decided to give away a couple of signed biography to the lucky fans which I thought was really sweet.

I can tell from afar that they're closing in from the sound of Chris's laughter which can be heard from a mile away. They all walked in and they were all laughing at the cuban baby. His face was totally red.

"Que paso?" I asked trying to contain my laughter from seeing Erick's red face.

"A fan came up to him asking for a kiss. After he did it, tu novio shouted out telling him to kiss the girl one more time and he got shy and turned all red," Joel, the first one to stop laughing said. I chuckled at Erick who was still fuming, but in a cute baby-like way.

"I'm so embarrassed, they all keep shouting 'beso, beso,' and I ended up kissing her lips and the girl turned red and I turned red and I don't know what happened next." He pouted. Ay que lindo, I swear to God he's 8 not 18.

"Aww come here you big baby," I hugged the red-faced boy trying to comfort him. He leaned into my shoulder before I feel someone pulling him away.

"Hey, hey, ella es mía." I shook my head and smiled. Nothing like an overprotective Christopher to brighten my day.

"Don't worry amor, solo soy tuyo." I kissed his cheeks and he smirked and giggled. God this boy.