class

By the way you have a sword but it's just like a normal sword nothing special like rin
Our first exorcist class... ya... Not

The people there are all weird. One has a puppet. One looks like a gangster kinda. There was a bald dude and a play boy. There was one on a game in the back. He was kinda weird.

"Why are you wearing the male uniform if your a girl?" Yekio or Mr okumaru as he wants us to call him.

"Because I don't like skirts." I said he just nodded. I sat down in the back alone.

Rin tried to get yukios attention but yukio being mad and possibly jealous of Rin he ignored him. Poor Rin he is betrayed by his own brother.

He soon told us all to get out. "Need me to stay?" I asked I don't want anyone to die. "Its ok f/n Its between me and him." Rin said. I nodded and left.

I was outside when a few boys came up that me. "How do you know them?" The pink head boy asked. He looked like trouble "how do I know anyone? How do I know my self?" I asked avoiding the question.

The looked at me weird. Take the hint and leave me alone. "Oook my name is-" I cut him off. "Don't care" I said.

The glared at me. "Why you little b-" he was cut off again by my sword against his neck. "I don't just kill demons" I said. He looked shocked.

"Come one f/n don't be like that" the bald kid said. I put my sword back. "We're did you pull that from?!" He said. "Secret but it's always with me" I said.

I've always had it. Nothing like Rin's mine is normal.

Soon the door was open. The room was trashed. I sat down and stared off into space.

I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I know I hear a "WAKE UP!" I jolted awake and held my sword to his throat.

One wrong move and he is dead. "F/n get of me!" He said. Run pulled me off him. "What the hell!" He said. "sorry reaction." I said sitting down. Rin was mad. Like really mad.

Soon it was lunch. Rin came up to me. Ever since I held the sword to his brother he's been mad. "Why did you do that?" He asked. "like I said reaction." I said. "Don't do it again or I swear-" I cut him off.

"Or what you will kill me. Listen I said was sorry ok. Please leave me alone." I said. He thought it through and calms down.

It was after school and I went to my dorm. I had a whole place to my self. Now you may ask why I didn't put my stuff here earlier well one. I didn't have a dorm at the time. The girls dorm was all tide up. Except one room but I would have had to share.

2nd reason is because I'm vary lazy. Anywho I was walking around when I heard movement. I took my sword out and held it to it's neck. "F/n?!" Rin said. "Rin?!" I said

"When I said don't do that to my brother I didn't mean to do it to me! What are you doing here?" He asked. I saw yukio behind him. "I'm here because I don't have anywhere else to go. Girls dorm is full." I said.

Yukio nodded and we parted ways. I went down to the farthest part of the place so I don't have to run into them.

Time skip
I woke up early to stay out there way. I went to the kitchen and found food ready. I looked inside to see if anyone was there. I then realized it was one of those food demons. What were there names? I well I'm to tired for this. I say thanks and sat down to eat.

"Hi f/n" yukio said. Uggg I thought I was early enough. "Hmm" I said. He sat down near me but not in front. I then hear "AAA I'm gonna be late!" Rin screams.

He grabbed his food and sat down. His shirt was still off. He saw me and blushed. "F/n?!" He said. "Shut up and put your shirt on." I said with a little blush.

You must admit he has a good body. No! F/n Don't let your Pervy side out. I laughed a bit as I had a funny conversation in my head.

Rin and yukio looked at me confused. I turn red. "I-i umm just ignore me" I said quickly. Rin laughed "now why would we do that!" He said. After that we got ready for school.

I don't know what happened but rin and yekio  brought a new girl in.

Right now we were in a jim class? I don't know but he has reapers chasing us.

Of course I'm joging. Rin and the jock dude from before was racing. What was his name? Ryuji ya that's it.

Mr tsubaki was about to call another person to run when he started to scream KITTEN I'M COMING! And ran off.

I stopped paying attention until I saw that ryuji going down to a reaper. I jumped up ready to go help. Ryuji started to freak out and the reaper attacked. Rin jumped in and stopped it.

What he didn't see was another broke the chain to were it was still able to attack but only so far. I jumped in front.

I stared at it. It showed me darkness. Demons everywhere and my dads disappointed face, my mother's dead body. A sword my sword through my mother. My dad stares at me in anger 

I snapped out of it. "You ok f/n?" Rin asked. I nodded and rin turned to ryuji and said some speech about killing satin.

Personal I saw no reason in speeches. I guess I just don't have the attention span for those. I'll keep why I'm here to my self for now.

There is no doubt in my mind that I will have to reveil my self sooner or later.

After school I went to my room and slept.