To Dark

So school is finally over for now a lot happened. Like pokabrows friend left. Neuhaus had a undead wife (not sure if that was before camp or after camp.) since Mephisto is making me go to a camp thing. I guess it's mandatory since you know only exorcists are aloud there.

Yukio and shura are watching over us. Something about a big test. When we got there we set up camp until it was almost night time.

"Ok everyone today is the test on if you pass or not. This is a 3-day drill to preparing you for actual combat. You must find a fire and bring it back lit. Only 4 are out there.(can't remember how many there)" He said.

"That means only four will pass" everyone said. "And start now!" Yukio said. Everyone took off except me I just walked. "F/n you better hurry" shura said drunk. "Why? If anything I'll hunt one down and take it from them." I said.

They jumped up "you can't hurt them" yukio said. "I won't kill them. anyway if what everyone is saying is true then only four will pass. If I don't pass I'll have the exorcists on my back trying to kill me." I said walking away.

I sat on a tree waiting for someone to come along. Why I was there I summoned my dragon. It was about two days I waited and I heard run screaming.

I ran there to see them tired and worn out. They had a giant stone. Riuji and miwa was chanting. "you ok?" I asked. "no we-it were were you?!" Renzo said. "Waiting now how are you going to decide who stays?" I asked. "We don't we just need to carry it together." Rin said.

"Ooo I see well good thing because I was about to destroy you all for that. Hay you can come out!" I called to my dragon. "You were going to fight us?!" Moriyama asked. "Ya found no point in hunting till the last day. Thought if one of you came by I could just take it. Anywho I'll get it from here."

I hooked my dragon to the carrier. When we got there Pokabrows was there. "What took you so long?" She asked. "I waited in them to steal it but turns out you can join together." I said happy.

"GOOD JOB YOU PASSED!" big boobzila said. It was pretty dark. Took two days for them to find it probably would have been faster if I looked but I'm lazy.

We were celebrating when I felt the ground shake. I look up to see a demon with green hair. Amaiolmon! Lucky yukio put up a barrier spell before we left. The big boobzila was splashing holy water on everyone when she got to me and rin.

She suddenly stopped "good thing I remembered that would have been bad mess." She said laughing.

Greeny screamed"Come out and play with me!"I then look over to see Mephisto. I ran to him "f/n get back here!" Yukio said. But I didn't stop. I used my power and flew up to him.

"Why is he here?" I asked. "You know why" he said. I watch it play below. I saw rin run in and the the rest follow. I watched as amaiolmon grabbed moriyama. Rin was hurt.

I can't just watch damn when did I grow a heart. Rin powered up. I was going but I felt Mephisto hit me in the back. I accidentally turned my power off and fell in between rin and amaiolmon.

"It's you?!" Amaiolmon said obviously happy. I got up "damn that hurt. I'm going to kill him but first you." I said glaring.

I powered up and used what I've hidden from everyone my black flames. "black flames? Never seen anything like it!" Amaiolmon said. "F/n you get them out of here I'll deal with him!" Rin said.

I listened because if anything I'll come back. I grabbed moriyama and kicked amaiolmon away. "That hurt!" He screamed. Rin kept him destructed.

"Let's go" I said to the group. They started at me. "I said go!' they moved fast. I could hear grunting and growling. This isn't good.

Blue Flames were everywhere. Luckily moriyama woke up.

When we got to the end rin had went crazy. Everyone watched in horror except me. a angle got rin under control And amaiolmon was on the ground passed out. The angle left but then amaiolmon was awake he was faking it.

"Finally alone time with you!" He said to me. I walked up to him. "I heard you were dangerous but I think your a coward. You should run home scaredy." He said laughing.

"Me? Really? I'll show you who will be scared." I said with a creepy smile. The next thing he knew I was behind him. I kicked him in the back. "You know unlike rin I don't lose it as easy. See I like to-" I ran up to him before he could recover. "Attack and keep on until you can't move and then I kill you." I said laughing.

He flung into a trees. I then pick him up and punch him. He flew to the group. I had a creepy look smirking at him.

I then get kicked by Mephisto. "Sorry but I can't let you kill him!" He said puting amaiolmon in a unbreakable cage. I let black flames surrounded us. "I should kill you for that!" I said. "But you won't because you know if you go any further you will be hunted and killed. Of course you deserve it after those innocent men you killed" he said smiling.

"They weren't innocent!" I screamed. "That's not how people saw it and you know that. Look you've been hunted your whole life and just got a break. I don't suggest ruining that. Plus look at your friends there scared of you." He said.

I looked at them even boobzila looked frightened. I powered down and walked up to ryuji. He fell on his butt and backed away. I looked at the rest. It hurt but I knew this would happen. I chuckled and started right into there eyes "what friends all I see is mindless humans" I said

That's when that angle came back and a whole squad of exorcists was around me. I put my hands up. My face was blank.

"I expected you to at least fight back" the angle said. "Yes and I expected you to be an angle" I said. He got mad. "Looks like you did do something right Mephisto" the angle said. "Of course Aruther I wouldn't do any less" he said. "Your still coming to court for rin. You with held information and the devil's son and f/n the dragon kings daughter" he said.

I looked at Mephisto "so this was a set up?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Sorry f/n but after you fought, I knew you would be a problem. As you see I was right." He said.

With that I was sealed until I could testify for my self.