Summoning A Familiar

Today we are summoning a familiar.
Mr Neuhau(can't remember who taught it so I'm going with him) handed us all a paper.

"Not everyone can do this. Remember if you lose confidence then the familiar will turn on you. If that happens rip the paper in half and they will disappear. When you put your blood on it the words should come to you. Know who wants to go first?" He said.

I raised my hand. "Ok f/n go"

I put my blood on the card.

"Ice in my veins
Blood in my eyes
My vengeance is set
for the morning light."

(Making up a fake demon) a bright light appears and a small black dragon comes out. (Kinda like mushu from Mulan)

"Wow he so small!" rin yelled. "It may be small now but that little dragon is one of the most dangerous familiars you can summon. Only the strongest can get those and even then. One slip up and your dead." Our teacher said in amazement.

Everyone stared at my familiar. Only two other people tried with was izumo and shiemi. They both got one and both are strong.

Time skip lunche
It is now lunch and I'm sitting alone. I haven't torn my card because I like my dragon out. It's a him and it turns out there is only a few of his kind of dragon left. His name is riuu.

"Hay f/n!" Rin said. Him and shiemi came up to me. "What?" I asked. "You don't have to be so mean" shiemi whispered but I acted like I didn't hear here. "Calm down just wondering how you've been?" He asked.

"Fine I guess" I said sighing. Rin and shiemi started to talk. "Hay rin you and your girlfriend hanging out" riūji said in a mocking tone. "She's not my girlfriend!" Rin said. "So she's your friend?" He asked.

"Well not exactly" rin said quietly. He likes her? I rolled my eyes. I better get out of here. "Hay were are you going? I still ain't done with you!" He said to me.

I looked at him. "What do you want a fight?" I asked. He laughed "I don't fight girls" I rolled my eyes. I feel like fighting.

"Yep because your to chicken to bad I don't care if you fight or not." I said. I balled my fist up and swung. He flew into the wall and cracked it. "Aggg" he screamed. "You want to go again bitch. I feel like fighting to day so I'll give you a free shot unless your to chicken." I said mocking him

"F/n I don't think you should do this" shiemi said "ya she's right" rin agreed. "When did you become a wimp rin. I guess you and this idiot over there have more in common then I thought."

"Why you!"riūji screams. He runs at me and a hand stops him. "F/n you do know what happens if you cause to much trouble right? Remember the only reason you are here." Mephisto said.

"Even if you tried clown. You wouldnt even be able to come close to killing me" I said.

Everyone looked at me and mephisto. He smiled "your In my place remember that. Your on thin rope right now so please don't make this any harder" he said. "For you or for me? To be frank I don't care if I die or live I'm here for one reason." I said.

"Yes yes just no more fights ok" he said. "Whatever Clown" I said snickering. "I swear your worse then rin" and with that he left.

"What does he mean by kill you?" Miwa asked

"When is it your job to know my business and if you must know all he will do is kick me out the academy and back on the streets." I said. "Streets?" Shima asked. "Ya so what?" I said.

Rin looked at me knowing full well thats a lie. He may not no what I am but he knows enough well.

Mephisto POV
I went inside and looked through f/n profile again.

Name: F/n l/n

Race: demon dragon / human

Dangerous: highly

Kill count:50 possible more

Family: 0

"I better keep a close eye on her" I said with a smile