F/n

Ryuji POV

I watched as f/n got covered in the imperial kings goop. She gave up... She never planed on going back down this mountain alive.

I wanted to help her but I couldn't move. Tears fell down my face.

I was tired. I won't make it long. The goop attacked the shield and finally it broke. Luckily konekomaru and shima showed up and helped. The next thing I knew blue flames surrounded us.

I flinched ready for it to hurt but it didnt. I see the goop burn off of me and I could see f/n on the ground. You did it rin!

I got up quickly and ran to her. I checked her pulls and I felt... Nothing.

"What happened?!" The asked. "She never planned on leaving" I said. Soon rin came up to us smiling until he saw f/n.

Rin's POV

I smiled wide. I was tired but I need to check on Ruiji. I saw f/n in his arms. My smile dropped.

"F/n?" I asked running to them. "What happened? She was supposed to leave!" I screamed. "She wouldn't l-leave. I tried everything I could." Suguro(ryuji) said with tears.

I fell to my knees and took her from his arms. "Please don't leave me. Your the first one who saw me for me." I whispered kissing her forehead.

I just prayed that it would be like the fairy tales. That she would wake up and kiss me. Unfortunately this is real life. The girl I slowly fell in love with has died.

"If only I would have noticed sooner. If only I would have helped you like you did for me" I said.

She was cold... I out my head on her dead heart.

Bump......

Bump....

I heard a slight sound of her heart. I jump up "shes alive!" I screamed. They jumped up to. "I need to find shiemi!" I said running to find her.

F/n got colder as I ran to find shiemi. When I found her I ran as hard as I could. "shiemi!" I screamed. She looked at me and smiled until she saw f/n.

"What happened?" She asked. "she got hurt bad please help her!" I said. She nodded and got her demon to get a plant. She crushed it up and put it with water. "I need to get her to drink this" she said quickly.

I took it and held it in my mouth. I put my mouth on f/ns and feed it to her so I knew she got every last bit. When I lifted my head I saw shiemi looked shocked.

I put my ear to her heart. I could still hear it. "All we can do now is wait." Shiemi said slowly. She sounded sad but it must be because f/n is hurt.

(Or it's because you kissed her rin! Hint, hint)