Trial

I walked in to the court room (don't know what it's called) my hands were in chains. I see rin and everyone else. Probably for witnesses.

I stood in the middle. "
Name: F/n l/n

Race: demon dragon / human

Dangerous: highly

Kill count: 50 possible more

Family: 0 "

He said reading my file. "Looks like your the dragon kings daughter but why does it say you have no family?" He asked. "Because he disowned me" I said. "And why is that?" A nother asked. "I was half human. He is the king of demon dragons. I was a disgrace." I said with a smirk.

"And your mother?" One asked. "Dead" I said in a angry tone.

"It says you killed 50 people. How old were you?" They asked. "I was around 5. Shiro Fujimoto found me and took me in. Around 8 I was getting to difficult to handle and he sent me off." I said.

"So not even he could handle you. Why should we keep you alive?" They asked me. My eyes were dead. I looked at all of my so called friends.

They stared at me hoping for a answer. Hoping that I had a reason  but the truth is I don't.

I looked back at the council "there is no reason to keep me alive." I said. I hear rin and everyone else gasp. "I could care less on what you do but know this I will not die quite. When you try I will kill as many of you as possible." I said breaking the chains.

I can hear them choke up. "let's make a deal then." I thought for a second "what is it?" I asked. "if you stay in the class then we will leave you alone but if you try anything. I don't care how many people die we will bring you down." He said.

"So I live and there is no blood spill? Hmm I guess but on one condition." I said. "And what is that?" "No one can make me do anything I don't want to." I said like a child. "And why should we listen to you?! Your life is on the line!" They said. "Your right and that's the best part" I said with a smile.

They sighed "fine" and with that I was let go.

I was walking out when I saw everyone. I wanted to walk up to them and hug them. Make sure there ok but not even rin will talk to me. They hate me more than him.

I started to speed up. As soon as I walked up to them they jumped away. "What's wrong can't handle the flames don't play with fire" I said in a low tone letting my black flames dance across my hand.

They stopped and so did I. Rin walked up to us wondering what's going on. He stares at my fire. "Stop your scaring them" he said

"So?" I go into my demon form. They backed away more even rin. Yukio spoke up "f/n stop thats enough" him and boobzila was less afraid then the rest.

"Fine" I said and left