demon

So I realized I missed the time were they fought Igor's familiar so I'm going to throw it in right now😅 sorry.
"so wait let me get this right your a half demon dragon?" Rin asked. I nodded. "I guess that makes sense" yukio said.

"How?" Rin asked "well she was being hunted like you. Anyway why are they hunting you?" Yukio asked. "I have my reasons" I said.

I went inside to get some sleep.

Next morning

I woke up and it was almost the end of the day. Oops I think I'm late.

I got up and ran to my class. When I got there everyone was glaring at each other. "What's going on?" I asked. "Good job f/n your late and will be in on the punishment." Yukio said.

Next thing I knew we were in a room with these rock demon things. They were getting heaver by the second.

"Get this damn thing off me!" Rin said. They ignored us. Yukio got a call "Now I'll be back" he said.

Once he left I took the bolder off me. "F/n your going to get into trouble!"
Moriyama said. "Ya ya" I said when the lights went out. (I don't really remember this scene 😅)

Everyone jumped up. "Maybe the lights just went out?" Moriyama said

I saw something a Naberius! "Everyone watch out." I said.

Me and rin held it off while milwa and riuji started a chant. The Naberius started to trap us in this black goop. Soon the place was covered. (Can't remember what it is called)

"One got away!" Rin said. "Wait where do you think your going!" Riuji called "I gotta go get it!" Rin said he started to cut the goop. "Don't worry I'll follow him" I said.

I followed him silently. Unfortunately some more black good held me up. There may be another one.

Wait let's think about this. Yukio left and then the lights went out. That can't be a coincidence. Also Mr. Neuhaus had the same familiars. What if he is behind this. This is a test but something is off here.

"I know this is a test!" I said. No one answered. I sat down and waited for anything.

After about a hour lights went on and people came out. I just laid on my back.

The group walked through the door. "F/n are you ok?" Moriyama asked. "Ya just got bored after I figured out this was a test" I said. "you knew?!" Reno asked.

"No but I figured out when I thought about it." I said.

We went to the nurse and they talked. It seemed to and riuji and rin seem to becoming friends. He better watch out that new friend will hate him when he figures out the truth.

"Hay f/n why don't you come sit with us?" Rin said. "I'm good I don't like them" I said. "That's rude" izumo said. "Look who is talking poka brows" I said.

"That's the exact nickname I thought of!" Rin said starting to laugh. Izumo got mad and her friend laughed to.

"F/n are you smiling?" Mina said. Shit I didn't know I was doing that! "No" I said. "you totally were!" Rin said. "You like us don't you f/n!" Reno said.

"What ever you say pinkie" I said. "Ha don't call me that!" He said. Rin started to laugh hard when yukio came in. "Ok everyone I just wanted to say sorry for the confusion but it was necessary to see if you passed and I'm glad to stay you all did great and passed" he said.

"Wait but they didn't even do anything!" Riuji said pointing to the boy with a puppet and a boy with a hoodie.

He is right how did they pass? Something is wrong here. What is your game mephisto?