Riujis Home

It's been a week now. No one talks to me and I can't blame them either. I don't sleep

as much anymore. My nightmares have shown up again.

Today we go to Riujis home town. I got out of bed. My tail was out and I was in a tank and shorts.

I looked in the mirror staring at my body, then my face

I looked in the mirror staring at my body, then my face. I have bags and there black. I'm so pale and all because I wanted to be someone's friends.

I didn't get in clothes. I just walked up to get food. I said thanks and eat. Yukio came in. "What are you wearing?!" He said blushing. "What are you screaming about?" Rin said coming in and then seeing me. He blushed to.

"Put some clothes on" rin said. "You know we're leaving in a few minutes." Yukio said calming down. I just shrugged. I grabbed my food and started to walk to my room. "Where are you going?" Yukio asked. "To eat in peace." I said passing rin.

He looked at my on my way by. He looked away quickly. I went to my room and got dressed. Once I was done with my food I brought it back to the kitchen. Yukio and rin just got finished eating.

They looked at me as I left. "It's time to go. Why don't you walk with us" yukio said. Rin growled at him. "I don't think he wants me to. I rather stay alone." I said. Yukio sighed and got up.

"Then I will follow you" he said rin followed yukio.

We walked all the way to the buss. We split up and I sat on my own. I watched rin stay alone two.

When we got on the bus everyone avoided me. Poka brows was the last to get In. She saw three seats left. One beside me, rin, and pinki. She looked at pinki and scrunched her face up.

She then walked to rin. It's funny how she didn't even think about siting near me. I heard her and rin talk. How she wasn't afriad of rin.

I ignored them like usual. When we finally pulled up I was happy because rin kept trying to talk to riuji and his friends. It was annoying and pitiful.

When we got we were at a temple. When we walked in we saw a women. She ran up to ruiji and hugged him. Then lectured him about his hair.

She was then introduced to everyone but me. "And you?" She asked with a sweet smile. I looked around and realized she was talking about me. "It doesn't matter Mam" I said. "Don't talk to her like that!" Ruiji said. "O stop" his mom said.

"Don't be shy" she insisted "f/n" I said "what a lovely name" she said. I watched how she was so kind. "You ok?you look confused" She asked. I snapped out of it. "It's nothing just weird I guess."

"How?" She asked. I realized I said it out loud. "Nothing miss." I said turning away.

She nodded and we followed her into a few rooms. It was full of sick people. It wasn't new to me. I've seen it before and it was dangerous.

We walked into a room of two people who looked like they hated each other. We ended up helping.

I was left to do nothing because I made the people 'uncomfortable'.  I sat down in the corner when someone was flung into me. I quickly pushed him off and taking my sword out.

I then see I white haired girl staring down the boy who just ran into me.

I rolled my eyes and put my sword up. I then left to go out side. I hear shouting and see a little man jumping over walls.

Ooooookkkkkkk then I think I'm just going to go back inside...