Ao

I didn't sleep that night. All I could smell was alcohol. I hate it, it tares people apart.

I walked around and since it was early no one was around.

I was watching the sky when I ran into that little man from yesterday.

"Your that small man who claimed over the wall." I said out loud. Oops "hay! I may be small but I can still beat you! I'm Tatsuma Suguro" He said with a grin.

"F/n" I said. He scratched his head. "I feel like I know that from somewhere" he said when ruiji called after him. "Well I gotta go young lady. It was nice to meet you!" He said taking off.

Weird old man.

"Why did you let him go?!" He screamed at me. "I don't even know who he is." I said walking away.

Geez this os why I dont talk to people. He grabbed my arm. "Don't walk away from me I was talking to you!" He said.

"Are you f/n I need to talk to you." said the girl from yesterday. She lead me to a private area inside a room.

"What did you need to talk about?" I asked "don't get to hasty. You can call me Ao. Look I'm working with someone who wants to help. Even though I don't think it's a good idea. He wants you to join us." She said.

"Why me?" I asked. "I'm not sure. He wouldn't say all he said was to trust him." She told me.

I know exactly why they want me in but for what? She thinks she is doing something good but why so secret if it's helping. Maybe there fighting against someone in the temple?

My gut tells me it's not a good idea. "Sorry but no. Whatever it is keep me out of it. Also tell your boss that if he gets in my way. I'll destroy him and whatever he is trying to accomplish." I said walking off.

"You will regret it" she said but I kept walking. I turned the corner to run into rin. "Wow sorry f/n. My head hurts for some reason." He said. "You were drunk" I said.

"But I don't drink" he said. "I don't know" I said walking away. "Hay wait up!" He said running up to me. "Yes?" I asked.

"Yesterday you fell out the tree scared why?" He asked. "so you remember that? I just had a nightmare. It was nothing I got over it." I said. "Ya but still you looked really scared." He said.

"I'll be fine." I said walking faster. "Stop trying to run away. Look I'm sorry." rin said. "For what?" I asked.

"Don't do that. You know why." He said. "Look Im fine j promise." I said with a fake smile. He grabbed my arms. "Lier just tell me"

I'm sorry rin but I don't think I can right now.

"Maybe later rin." I said. Pinky then called for rin. "Hay rin come here!" He said. Miwa and riuji both looked at him. He just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Look like your friends want you." I said. "There your friends to" he said. "No they aren't" he shook his head. "shut up and let's go" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me.

Pinki sweet dropped and waved. Riuji rolled his eyes. "I gotta go to the meeting." he said. "But you have a little while before it starts." Pinki said.

"Ya I should leave to" miwa said leaving. "But konekomaru" rin said.

When he left rin followed him. Pinki looked at me and quickly looked away. "Don't worry you don't have to pretend. I'm leaving anyways." I said. He had his mouth gapped open.

"Sorry was it obvious?" He asked scratching his head. "yep" "sorry" he said. "Don't worry about it." I said walking away.