Together

I woke up in Rin's arms. I guess I fell asleep. "Morning beautiful" he said. Then he realized what he said and freaked out. I blushed red.

"So what about the hand cuffs?" I asked. "Well about that... I accidentally lost they keys" I said.

I got up fast. I then smaked him on the head. He fell over which caused me to fall on top of him. He rolled us over.

We started to laugh as he fell on top of me. He crushed me with his size. "Rin I can't breath" I said. He quickly got up. "Are you ok?!" He asked worried.

I smiled and nodded. That's when I realized what position we were in. He was close to my face. We started each other for a few minutes.

He leaned down until are lips were barley touching. I moved the rest of the way. Our lips danced together. When we broke apart I couldn't help but smile.

"Your pretty when you smile" he said with a grin. I rolled my eyes. "Look what I've got" he said holding the keys. I tried to grab it but he snachdd it away.

"Gotta give me a reward for finding them" he said in a childish tone. I laughed and gave him a kiss. We laughed as he unchained us.

He was still on my lap. His legs on the outside of mine. He gives me a kiss when we heard someone gasping.

We look over to see mariyama crying. "Shiemi?" He said getting up. She ran and he chased after her calling her name.

I gave them space hoping he would choose me. After about 5 minutes I went to check up on them. Maybe he won't chose me. I mean she is a nicer person.

I walked around the corner to see mariyama hugging rin. She held her arms around his neck. Slowly she moved forwards. Rin didn't move.

I guess I was right. Mariyama is a better person anyways.

Suddenly rin stops her. "I'm sorry shiemi but I can't. I like f/n a lot." He said. She huffed. "and what about me?" She had a puppy dog look. "I'm sorry" he said again.

A smile made its way to my face as I left back to the room. I sat down and held my knees to my chest. Not soon after rin came. "Hay f/n" he said with a smile. "Hi how did It go?" I asked a little worried he changed his mind when I left.

"Well it seems things will be weird between us for now." He said running his head. Even if he tried to hide it. I knew he cared for her and it hurt him to choose. "I know you care about her a lot. Why don't you find her and-" he cut me off.

"Because I like you a lot. You understand me like no one else. When everyone was scared or mad you where there to help me. I wish I would have done the same then but I'll do it now." He said happy.

I smiled at him and nodded. He sat beside me and raped his arm around me. "F/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asked worried lased in his voice. "Of course" I said grabbing onto him and kissing him.

The end