F/n

We will start off on were the old man is dieing. F/n first name l/n last name h/l hair length h/c hair color and last e/c eye color.

Rin okumaru sat with his father Shiro Fujimoto. Fujimoto was struggling to live. he looked up to see a girl with h/l h/c and e/c. she sat down beside Rin . "f/n? haven't seen you in a while" fujimoto said laughing and then coughing up blood. It was obvious he wasn't going to live long.

"you know her?" Rin asked with a shaky breath. "kinda but I just came to see you and now your dieing. how ironic old man" the girl name f/n said. "I'm sorry f/n but do me a favor and watch out for Rin." he said with his last dieing breath. "sorry old man but I'm not no babysitter" f/n said as she got up and left. "wait how do you know him?!" Rin asked but the mysterious girl just left without a word.

The girl walked past Rin's younger brother, Yukio okumaru. They made eye contact as she left with out a word.

Time Skip to the funeral.

It was raining during the funeral. Rin was holding a phone in his hand. The old man told him to call the only person in the contacts. He called and heard a ringing. He turned to see a man in bright clothes.

'what is he a clown?!' Rin thought. "Hello! Young man!" The clown man said. "Hi I was told you could help me." Rin said "well yes and no see I'm here to kill you. How rude of me. I didn't even introduce myself. My name is mephisto. " The man named mephisto said smiling. "Wait the old man said you could help me!" He said.

"That's personal matters this is just business." Mephisto said. "Please I want to kill Satan!" Rin said. This made mephisto stop. "Ok fine but only if you can become a exorcist at star cross academia!" He said happy. Rin nodded.

"Great! Now for my next task! How about you. Are you joining!" Mephisto said to someone else.

F/n POV

Mephisto pointed at me. "What do I get out of it?" I asked. Rin looked at me shocked. "Same thing for him." He said pointing at Rin. I nodded "fine I'll do it." I said. Knowing if I disagree then they will have to kill me or at least try.

The next day I was in the car. I wore the boys uniform because I don't like the girls. I don't like the skirts mostly.

The two brothers came in. It was intense for them. Rin tried to make conversation with his brother but he shot him down.

Rin looked at me. "So how do you know our dad?" He asked. "I used to live with y'all. The old man found me and took me in. You two were all ready there at that time. I think I was 4 maybe 5." I said

Yukio looked at me. "How come we never saw you?" He asked. I looked at him. "I was inside a lot. I couldn't handle people but you and Rin did one time."

Flashback

I don't want to be in that room anymore. I hate it!

I walked down when a kid pushed me on the ground. "What the hell!" I screamed. The kid laughed.

I jumped on him and beat him to the ground. I then see two other kids. That's the old man's sons!

The one without glasses came up to me. "Leave him alone." He said. "He fought me first!" I said. I kicked him into the wall. The wall broke in half....oops.

The boy with glasses coward in the back. "Your stupid four eyes can't even stand up for yourself how stupid." I said angry he didn't even try to help.

The little boy that I threw into the wall came back. "Don't call him that!" He said. I looked at him shocked. I put my fists up when I heard the old man.

"F/n what are you doing?!" The old man said. "that kid kicked me and then he tried to hurt me." I said angry. "No you can't do that look at all the people you hurt!" He said. I looked at them. "They hurt me first!" I said. He looked down.

"I'm sorry f/n but you can't stay here anymore." He said. I felt tears in my eyes. "no I need to stay please I will stay in my room please don't make me leave. YOU PROMISED!" I said. "I'm sorry but I can't let you to hurt each other." He said looking at rin then back at me. "Here take this if you need to talk call me." He gave me a phone. I took it and ran as fast as I could.

Tears pored out my eyes.

Flashback ended

"I remember that" yukio said. "Yep after that I was in the foster care but no one wanted me so here we are now." I said not really caring. "What about the phone?" Rin asked. He had a look of understanding. "O that I smashed it a few days after I got it. If he didn't want me around I wasn't going to even try" I said.

Mephisto laughed and patted my back. "You know she is kinda like you Rin. The only difference is she didn't have anyone to keep her from prison. You should have seen her when we told her we were there to kill her. Hahaha you know what she said hahaha she gave us a blank stare and said ok. It was so funny but I guess you would have to be there to think it was." He said laughing hard.

"Why did you have to kill her?" Rin asked. "Doesn't matter." I said. I stopped paying attention for the rest of the ride. When we get there let me tell you I was impressed.

I started to run with Rin. "Wow look at this place it's a whole damn city!" I said. Rin laughed and nodded in agreement.

We went inside and wow "this I huge!" Rin yelled. I agreed "wow they act a lot like each other are you sure there not related?" Yukio asked. "I'm sure but still I thought she would be more grown up." He said disappointed.

I looked at them and gave the a glare. "I only act that way to people I don't like. A clown and four eyes I definitely don't like." Rin laughed. "What about me?!" He asked. "Your alright so I'm not as stiff around you even if your the son of Satan." I said. He looked shocked "how?!" He asked. "I've know that stuff since I was a kid. Trust me I know Satan's child when I see him." I said.

He shrugged and we went to our first class.