Wake Up

F/n POV

I could see a bright light. I wanted to run to it but my feet wouldn't move. I could see and outline of a man. He held his arms out waiting for me. I wanted to go but I was scared. Scared of what might happen.

I snap my eyes open. It was bright and a could see someone beside me. It was rin.

I sat up to see mariyama sleeping beside him. Rin opens his eyes and gets flustered when he sees her. She opens her eyes.

"Morning rin" she said "m-morning what are you doing here?" He asked. "I didn't want to leave you" she said sleepily.

Rin looks at me. "F/n!" He say seeing me. he jumping up and gave me a hug. I stood there in shock until I felt something hit me.

"WHY DIDNT YOH LEAVE! YOU SAID YOU WOULD LEAVE!" He screamed obviously angry. "DONT HIT ME! Ryuji needed help. He wouldn't have made it if I wasn't there" I said and I wasn't lieing. That was part of the reason.

"Lier he told me what you said! You said you weren't planning on returning!" Rin scolded me. "So? Who cares I'm here now" I said leaving.

"Your not going anywhere!" Rin said. He cuffed us together. "Where did you get those?!" I screamed. He huffed and sat down. Pulling me along with him

I looked at mariyama. She was just as surprised. After a few minutes mariyama left and rin started to fall asleep. "Rin it's ok if you sleep" I said.

"No you could escape" he said tiredly. "I promise I won't" I said with a slight smile. "Fine but just to make sure" he said pulling me in to his chest. "I won't let you go" he said hugging me close.

I sighed and snuggled in. I could feel my stomach feel like butterflies. I couldn't help but notice he smelt good.