cage

I was sitting down in a tree. It was getting dark when I head screams.

I jumped up. It sounds bad. I power up and rush into a temple. I see the place trashed. Rin was powered up and screaming at ryuji.

"Say sorry before it's to late!" He said probably thinking of his dad.

"Rin!" I said jumping in between them. People started to whisper. "Another demon?!" "I thought we were safe." "I've never seen black flames!"

"Rin me and you are on a thin line here. If you keep playing like this. You will lose." I said. "But he will regret it one day. If they don't make up now-" I cut him off.

"RIN! He is not you! If it happens it happens it's not our business!" I said.

"You have no idea!" He said pushing me out the way to get to riuji. That's it I'm done with this.

Unfortunately boobzila got to him first and used something around his tail to out him in so much pain he gets nocked out.

"What about the other one!" Someone said. "ya she is a demon to!" They said.

"Now look everyone. F/n is not dangerous right now!" She said.

Mephisto came up and put rin inside a cage. "I'm sorry f/n but looks like the people want you gone" he said with a smile.

"No we had a deal!" I said. "Unfortunately Its not my problem now do you want to do this the hard way?"

I gritted my teeth. "She didn't do anything!" That short man from before said.

What was his name? "Dad!" Ruiji said. "Dad?" I asked looking at him. "Look she helped stop a fight. You already took rin!" The short man said.

"Sorry but it's not our choice. She is a killer. Now f/n you can either get in here or I kill everyone and put you in here my self." Mephisto said.

I walked up to him and raped my hand around his throat. "And what makes you think I won't kill you right now?" I asked. "Because your a suicidal Maniac" he said laughing.

"Whatever" I said get into the inscapable cage. When I got in there it looked like a dump.

"Wow so this is where I will die." I said out loud. I look around to see rin on the ground. He was in deep thought. "Hey rin" I said.

He snapped his head up. "F/n? What are you doing here?" He asked. I put my hands behind my head (like naruto) "they went back on the deal and throw me in here." I said.

"What?! That's not right! You didn't do anything!" He screamed. "That's we're your wrong. Either way I got what I deserve." I said looking away. "I guess i did to" he said.

I looked at him questionable. "You did nothing. All you did was live. How was that your fault. I mean I deserve it but you? Your like a ray of sun shine that you just can't get rid of." I said kinda dull but I meant it.

"You know you have that problem of saying you deserve something when you won't tell us why. That night you fell out of the tree. You were scared. Please tell me what you did that was so bad and I'm not talking about those people." he said.

"Why should I tell you?" I asked. "Well we're both going to die might as well get it off your chest." He said.

He won't die here. Even if they are scared or mad at him right now there still his friends. I need to make him hate me to and maybe just maybe he can be happy.

"I killed my mother. I hated her so I killed her " I said. "What did she do?" He said getting up to comfort me but I backed away.

"Nothing, she didn't love me and one night I had enough of it and killed her in cold blood." I said. He backed away. "Your lieing. You wouldn't do that." He said trying to convince his self.

Wow so he really does think that low of me.

"But I did and I would do it again. Your 'father' was lucky I didn't get to him next." I said but it wasn't true.

"Leave" he whispered. I didn't move. "LEAVE!" He screamed with tears rolling down his cheeks. He fell on his knees.

I turn away and kept walking. There was much ways to go. I could still she him. I watched as him. He hurts so much and no one cares.

I'm sorry rin but I had to for your sake.

I could feel a year run down my face. It followed by a few more but I quickly whipped think away.

Not long after a saw a blond thing jump in. It was moriyama.

I watched her hug rin convincing him to come with her. He smiled and I knew that meant yes.

I smiled knowing he would be ok. They looked in my direction. They were debating if it was a good idea to bring me.

I shook my head at think signaling I wasn't going. I got up and started to walk in the other direction. It hurt me to just walk away but what would I do if I got back out. Survive? That's all I've been doing. I'm tired of it.

I went in circles and ended back at the spot where rin and moriyama was. I looked around. "Huh so it goes in circles." I said out loud. They jumped and looked at me.

"Y'all should leave before it's to late" I said to them. I walked past them going for another walk round. "What about you?" She asked.

"I am going to walk around till I die or collapse or they put an unexpected prisoner in here and i fight them until I die or they die." I said thinking about it.

"Come on shiemi let's go. She's dangerous." Rin said tugging at moriyamas shirt. "We can't leave her. She's our friend." Rin looked away. "No she's not. She is a murderer and a lier." He said.

I felt pain in my heart but didn't show it. "He's right its best to leave before you get hurt." I said. "B-but you-" I cut her off.

"Leave now, you and rin need to go. You don't belong here." I said turning away. "And what you do?!" She screamed.

"Shiemi let's go it's not worth it." Rin said. "That's saying she isn't worth it! We came back for both of you." She said with tears. I froze, I have to get them to leave now. No matter what...