hate

Well that was not weird. Hint the sarcasm. That little man has some issues.

When I got inside I accidentally ran in to someone. We both fell. "Aaa" a girly scream came from the person.

"Moriyama? Sorry" I said getting up. She jumped up quickly. "No I'm sorry" she said quickly running away.

Huh... Weirdo

I wasn't sure what to do now. I decided to walk around when I walked up to a room with that man and woman who fought.

They seemed to be screaming at each other. "Hay!' I screamed at both of them. "What?" The girl asked. "shut up I'm looking around."

"Well shouldn't you be working?" The man asked. "Shouldn't you be getting better?" I said back.

"Shut up you insolent girl and get back to work" the girl said. I rolled my eyes. "Look they haven't put me on anything" I said.

"I bet because you can't do anything" she said with a matter of fact tone. "Whatever you say" I said walking away.

They started to bicker again. Geeze what is wrong with them. I thought as I walked down the hall.

For some reason I just keep having bad luck because I run into rin!

"Sorry" I said quickly. "No... Your fine" he said scratching his head.

I went outside and sat in a tree.

Man this sucks. I hate it, I hate we avoid each other. It's just like mother. My eyes slowly closed.

Flashback/dream

My mother always hated me. It was because I was born she had to stay with father. He seemed to love her and sometimes she loved him to. The only thing I loved was a old sword the gave me. It's nothing special but it's the only thing I hold on to.

It was late at night when mom came into my room. She was drunk I could smell the alcohol on her.

"Commee heerrde hyyouuu stupid bratt. You ruined myyyy lifffee!" She screamed. "Mom your drink go to bed" I said a little scared.

"Don't! Call me mommm!" She screamed starting to beat me. I've always been mentally but never physical.

It hurt and I freaked out. "Stop! Mom please!" I screamed. "Shut up!" She screamed.

I grabbed my sword and stabbed her. I watched as her face twisted into pain. She touched the side of my face with her bloody hand.

"I hate you" she said with tears in her eyes. Tears ran down my face as I stared in shock.

Dad came in. "F/n!" He screamed throwing me in the wall. I got stabbed by a brick. "Get out! Get out!" He screamed as I ran for my life.

I never saw him again.

Flash back/ dream ended

I woke up quickly and fell out the tree and bumped my head.

"Wwhhooo iss that?" Someone asked drunk. I shot my head up to see pinky and rin. "F/n?"

"Rin? Is he-" I started "yep" pinky said. "Yyyouu look palllee. Did you havvve a nightmare?" He asked hugging me.

I froze as I smelt the alcohol on him. "Gget of me" I said stuttering. "Wwwhyyy I love you soooo much" he said. Pinky saw I was mad. "I got him sorry"

"It's fine just don't let him get hurt" I said. "Umm are you ok? Rin's right your paler then usual" He asked.

I shook my head. "I'm fine." I said griping my head. My head was pounding.

"Are you sure?" He asked holding up rin. "Yes!... Sorry I just need to go sorry" I said stumbling away.