4

His sleep is interrupted when Soobin went directly to his room. Soobin gently tapped the younger's cheek to wake him up.

"Oh Soobin-hyung, why are you looking at me like that?" Beomgyu sat beside his cousin whom he treats like his older brother.

"How can you sleep after what you did to your father? He is angry and everyone in that dining hall is judging you! I'm worried about what he might do to you once he came back home!" worry is visible from Soobin's voice.

"What? I only remember him scolding me and afterward, I am already in this house" Beomgyu is very confused.

"You don't remember? You looked like a different person back there, when you pinned your dad and said something that made me feel afraid of you for a while!" Soobin exclaimed, but Beomgyu still can't recall anything.

"I did that? How? What did I say to him?"

"You said that no one has the right to control your life and to make you follow like a puppet! Then you just walked out of that place!" Soobin stated the exact words that he remembered.

"S-sorry, but I can't recall any memory that I did that to him! You know that I never fought back to him, right?" Beomgyu is pinching his nose bridge from frustration.

"Does it mean that you are blacking out when you are about to burst out from anger? I'm really worried about you Gyu!" Soobin thought.

The younger just shrugged, unable to think of how did he do that and he can't imagine what kind of consequence that he will receive from his father because that is the first time that he talked back to him.

"I will try to convince him so that he won't punish you that much. You need time to think alone and I will visit you again tomorrow" Soobin hugged the younger for a while before leaving.

"Thank you hyung" Beomgyu muttered before the door closes. Living him staring at the window and he doesn't feel sleepy anymore. He is so confused and he doesn't have an idea of how he will react when he sees his father.

That's when Taehyun thought that this is the right time to talk to him. Taehyun decided to use his ability to show himself and to talk to Beomgyu. He sat in front of Beomgyu who is still staring somewhere.

"Hey, it's me" he looked at Beomgyu who is now staring at his eyes. Beomgyu's eyes become wide, just like how people reacted when they saw a ghost. Taehyun is wearing an all-white outfit and his hair is still like cherry red just like how it is when he's still alive.

"Oh God, I know that I love Taehyun but why am I hallucinating like this?" Beomgyu blurted out and this time, Taehyun is also shocked when he heard the low-key confession. Beomgyu lightly slapped himself and blinked his eyes repeatedly but Taehyun is still there.