10

"I know that you only have a short time here, so you should spend your time wisely. Why are you doing this? Why did you bring me here?" Beomgyu lets his mouth speak on what's on his mind.

"I felt like I broke your heart a lot of times. I wanted to do something for you because I do care about you. And to be honest, I do miss feeling this kind of happiness" Taehyun is clutching his clothes to stop himself from blushing like crazy. Despite being a non-living soul, he only felt warm whenever he's with Beomgyu.

"I miss the feeling of being young and carefree, just jamming along with someone," he added while flashing his rare smile to Beomgyu.

"I wonder if this is going to happen again,"

"Truth hurts," there's a sadness lingering on Taehyun's heart. Forty days is too short for happy moments, but it feels like both of them are required to be contented at such limited moments.

'By any chance, are you secretly following me? Like being a stalker?" Taehyun diverted the topic because this is supposed to be a day full of happiness.

"Yes, I admire every single detail about you" memories started flowing in Beomgyu's mind.

"I am curious about your perspective, so please tell me!" Taehyun straightforwardly said.

"I am watching you when you are singing when you are painting a masterpiece in the garden of your villa. I found it peculiar that you like flowers, and I can recall your sweet smile every time that you are picking flowers and arranging them in a vase. Back then, you are always taking pictures of your surroundings and friends. I can see how people admired you," Beomgyu said while looking at the sky.

"Yeah people change, and they made me change too,"

"I am upset every time my father is telling me in the past to stay away from you, even if he is friends with your father. It turns out that they plotted something. It will be easier for them if I don't have any connection with you. Only if I am brave enough, maybe things will turn out differently, even if it means running away with you so that no one can hurt you," Beomgyu felt a lump on his throat, feeling a familiar guilt every time that he remembers the past.

"We can't turn back time, and maybe there is a purpose on why things turn out like this,"

"It is so unfair that some people have to die tragically," Beomgyu found himself staring at the white roses. He can still visualize on how the blood splattered on some white petals when Taehyun died.

"On the bright side, I have a chance to do something before my judgment day" Taehyun felt optimistic in that moment, Beomgyu made him feel like there's still hope.

"I shouldn't worry about the time. I have to cherish every moment" Beomgyu shakes his head, flashing a relieved smile afterward. The raven-haired boy felt a familiar cold wind to his hands, the same way that he felt in the past days when Taehyun is not showing himself to him. Their eyes met, and Taehyun is touching his hands.