Boring Author Notes Part 2

Author's Final Words

Hey guys this is Bibbleicious and wooh we're done here! I have enjoyed this every step of the way and never thought that I would be able to start and finish an original story that I actually enjoy. It's been a roller coaster and I don't know if there will be a continuation cuz I don't know where the story would head from here except in AU worlds so yeah...possibly if people want that! Also from now on Q&A is open and we want to answer as many questions as we can so yay! Haha thanks to all of you for sticking along for the ride and if you want to write your own story you have our full support! Much love and thanks from myself and the characters in this story! Bai bai, till next time!

Aye it's me ya boi dragon. And I gotta say I really like how this turned out. It took us this whole year so fun! But I loved doing this. Also would love to do a Q&A so send questions peeps. This is like the only project I have fully completed that I really liked doing! I would love to write one shots for you guys if you send in some au or some shit I would gladly write about them. Also send some ideas on how we could potentially draw our characters, or you know send some drawings for us and you know I would love it coz fan art is amazing and Yee. Thanks for reading and all that shit love you guys, till next bye!!!!!