The first mission

(Next morning)

Lucy wake up, Lucy wake up,  LUCY WAKE UP!

Lucy: y/n what did I tell you don't wake me up can't you see I am sleeping.

Sorry Lucy it's just that we have our first mission today and it's going to be in one hour we are going in groups.  And I think you are in Chrollo group. Lucy finally got up and started to get ready.

We both get out of the bathroom. I look over at Lucy and she was were these fish nets and a checkered skirt over it and with a plane black shirt with a belt that goes on your thigh and she was were a bit of eye liner. With Platform shoes.

What you were wearing was pic at the bottom.

Lucy looked at you surprised but liked your outfit

As you guys were walking out you say bye to go to your separate group it was group of two so you were with hisoka and Lucy was with Chrollo.

You guys were all supposed to get something you and hisoka were going to get more information about the chain user and Lucy and Chrollo were supposed to be fighting people who were going to intrude. So you could say you were all in a group of four while the rest went to go see if they could buy a game called green island.

As you and hisoka were going inside this building you both decided that one of you will go right and the other one left you went left since you were on the left side and hisoka on the right as you were walking to go see if you saw the chain user. You were walking till you see someone it was this tall man with long hair.

He saw you and asked you to come out he asked what your name was but you didn't respond and you decided to walk away as you were walking away you turn your head around and see that he was gone you look back and see that he was in front of you he told you his name was illumi.

illumi: so I will ask once more what's your name.
Y/n: my name is y/n can I please go now.
illumi: what's the rush why don't we talk more.
Y/n: no thank you I have things to do so if you could please mov-

You feel his hands grave your arm and see that he is holding on them tight. You started to cry out for help because you could feel like they were going to break your arm. He moved his other arm to your moth and moved you to a wall he whispered in your ear let's have fun ok. You looked at at him and bit his finger of he let go of you and you started to run.

He started to go after you and before you knew it he was already in front of you. You started to run even faster and you couldn't find hisoka and you didn't know what to do till illumi goes behind you and breaks your arm you start to cry. Hisoka heats your scream and hose to you he sees illumi and hits him with one of his card and he picks you up bride style.

After you get to one spot he took his shirt off and tied it up with your arm since it was broken you look at hisoka and he looks at you, both stay silent till you ask him hey hisoka thank you for saving m- as you said that he was on top of you.

Hisoka what are you doi- he kissers you and you could feel his tongue inside of you, you kissed him back. You guys stoped to take breath and saliva was dripping down you couldn't help but blush hisoka said " y/n you are mine and only mine so with that being said no one can touch you. Only me." You look surprise and don't say anything. You guys walk out and Lucy goes up to you puts a finger on your forehead.

Lucy: Baka
You: what was that for
Lucy: just for fun

She looked at your arm and saw that someone broke it she look at you and caries you on her back and takes you back to the hide out after some time Chrollo wake up to you and asked what happens but not with illumi or your arm but with hisoka. You blush and stay quite he then picks up your chin and says don't fall for him fall for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so I hoped you enjoyed this story I will write more tomorrow thank you for reading my story and I tried to add more spicy for you so thank you. Ok byeeee. 💖