Hisoka or chrollo

As I heard Lucy say begin the fight I got scared a a little exited, because I wanted to know who will win but at the same time I don't know why there fighting but Lucy knows and she looks mad but worried for Chrollo.

— Fight —
Hisoka makes a card house as fast as he could and through them to Chrollo, Chrollo dogged the card and took out his book he couldn't find anything he wanted to use on hisoka or he didn't think, hisoka was looking at Chrollo with out looking away. The one time hisoka wasn't paying attention there were or what it looked like fishes behind him and Chrollo smirked they were just a distraction for hisoka, Chrollo rubs up to him and kicked hisoka and he threw him to a wall hisoka got up and started to bleed. Hisoka threw more cards but faster Chrollo got scratched by one and blood started to come out really fast hisoka walked by him and before yo knew it Chrollo was having in the air by mid air.

Hisoka: I don't know if you remember but this is bungee gum the reason I called it that was because when I was kid I loved gum and it was called well the thing yo ur hand on.

Chrollo: let go of me now!
Hisoka: then that wouldn't be fun now would it.

He let swung up Chrollo high up in the air and Chrollo went back down and hit his back really bad. Hisoka has a chance to finish him off if he used his cards so he threw them but it didn't hit Chrollo it hit Lucy.

Y/n: LUCY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooo shit is about to get real I hope you are enjoying these last chapters but yea I will right more after I go back inside the car but thank you guys for the support and sorry for not posting yesterday sorry but I will today and try to finish the story bye see you guys later!! 💕🙂🙃