chapter one

you ran and ran and ran but you couldn't get away from him.
with him i mean the man that gave you abilities jeffrey mosby.
he wanted you back and you didn't know why.
  -
you were skating your way home from school as usual but suddenly a black van started following you. you started to panic so you speed up on your skateboard, eventually two tall men grab you and throw you in the van. you couldn't scream, you were too afraid, they started driving and then everything faded.

26h later
it's now been 26h since seven l/n known as y/n l/n been missed. her face, on posters, everywhere, no one felt safe anymore, flashbacks from will's disappearing came up. hawkins was scared, so were her family and friends. everyone looked after her but no one knows where she is.

you woke up in a room, tied up to a hospital bed, you couldn't move or use your telekinesis. you panicked again, you saw him, the man who ruined your life, he tried to kill you last year but accidentally shot your dad. you were afraid, afraid of what would happend next, would he kill you? probably yes. you heard the door open and immediately looked at it, there he was, you sam him right infront of you . "darlene mosby haven't seen you in a while" he said sarcastically "my name is y/n!" you yelled at him trying to show that you weren't  afraid even though you were. "do you remember me?" he asked you, ignoring your comment "yes" you said dryly "what do you want? you gave me away for adoption so why am i here again!" you yelled again. "you're here because we realized that i never should have given you abilities" he paused "the easiest way for us is to kill you, you're dangerous and not a human you shouldn't be alive. i don't know why i created you 15 years ago" he added with no emotions. you started to panic again and tried to move things with your telekinesis, but nothing happend your nose just started to bleed. he laughed at how ridiculous you looked "i gave you a syringe so you can't use your telekinesis for 48h hours" "let me fucking go!" you yelled at him again "if you keep complaining i will break all your bones myself" he said and left the door. tears running down your cheeks you didn't know what to do but then an idea came into your mind, he said that you couldn't use your telekinesis but what about your mind-reading and sending other people messages through your mind? you wanted to send everyone in the party a loud sound so they would know your in danger, you prayed that it would work so you did, a sharp pain went though your head and bleed coming down your left nostril. you did it. just el knew, that when you send a loud sound that you're in danger, minutes later you heard eleven saying in your head "where are you?", and again you felt pain trying to answer to it, "hawkins lab, get the others and help me" you kept repeating those words in your head trying to send them to her, one last sharp pain went through your head and then it stopped. you didn't know if you did it or not but you were to exhausted.

"did anybody hear that?" mike asked the party holding his hand to his head, next to him eleven, she froze when she heard that sound she knew her sister needs her. now. "everyone be quite!" eleven said and tried to concentrate to send seven a message back "where are you?" "hawkins lab, get the others and help me". eleven's eyes opened and she started so scream, tears and blood on her face "what was it?!" mike asked his girlfriend and took her in his arm "y/n's at he hawkins lab she needs help!" eleven yelled and immediately everyone stood up. they ran to y/n's house to get hopper and claire, y/n's mom.

"papa! seven's at the hawkins lab she needs help!" eleven yelled again, hoppers eyes widened "no. no no no no no! god damn he got her!" he yelled angrily "who?" max asked "jeffrey mosby"

   ☾

AUTHOR SPEAKING:
so this is my first chapter ! please tell me if there are any mistakes !! thank you for reading <3