chapter seven

"sorry?" you said when you heard dustin say this. mike was your friend but definitely not more, you love will and he's together with your sister "you heard me" dustin said "you're joking right? please tell me you're joking" you said and dustin answered a simple no "did he tell you?" you asked dustin and he said "he did and i'm actually not allowed to tell you, so please act like you don't about it" he begged you "okay fine but isn't it weird?" "what do you mean?" "i mean he's dating el for years now and suddenly he likes me?" "yeah i don't know he's acting weird since the demo-dogs are here". you changed the channel to max's and told her about this "oh my god" she said "yeah right?" "but you don't like him back, right?" "what? no of course not!" you said, or do you like him back? you don't know but you also don't care.

you wanted to go downstairs again when you saw hopper, you hid again and listened to their conversation like yesterday. "are there still demo-dogs in hawkins?" claire asked him and he nodded slowly "i am here because jeffrey's employee's are trying to get seven back to the lab".

your mom sat down in the couch shaking, she and your dad adopted you after you got your abilities and claire wasn't ready to say goodbye to you, she treated you like you were her own child and she couldn't lose you.

will, mike and eleven were currently in the living room, will heard that you called his name on the walkie-talkie so he stood up, took the walkie-talkie and went back to the couch. "will" he heard you saying it with sad voice and immediately replied, mike and eleven listen to you and will "seven are you alright?" he asked worried "no not at all! jeffrey's employee's are after me!" you said and started crying "seven tell me everything!" eleven took his walkie-talkie and said those words, you told her what you heard "we are coming to you now" eleven said and turned it off. she pulled mike and will off the couch and went to joyce "can you drive us to seven?". she didn't hesitate because she knew about what was going on in your life.

you sat in the dinner table when hopper told you every detail about how jeffrey's employee's are trying to find you, you cried you didn't know why he wanted to kill you so bad, your mom held your hand and cried with you "hey, seven listen, nothing is going to happen to you okay? we will all
protect you. you're safe" he said. you heard a knock on the door and hopper opened it, eleven and will hugged you immediately and your tear fell down on will's shoulder, joyce hugged your mom and tried to comfort her, after you hugged will and el you hugged mike.

"okay but how do you know that his employee's want to kill v?" joyce asked him, still comforting your mom "i heard them speaking about it in the lab today morning" he said "did they started looking for her yet?" mike asked "they did and they won't stop until they found her, this is the reason why we have to hide her and claire. if they find one of them they won't hesitate and kill them immediately" he said and will started hugging you tighter "but nothing will happen to you, we're all here to protect you and claire" he added and you nodded.

this night you, your mom, hopper and mike stayed at the byers again so they could hide you and your mom.

"seven?" mike whispered to you to check if you're still awake "hmm?" you asked and sat up "can't you sleep too?" he asked "no mike i can't sleep because i know that the employee's of a fucking psychopath are after me"  "sorry" he whispered. you didn't know if you should talk about this what dustin said to you but you decided not to. "hey should i show you something cool?" he said after a while and you nodded. he took your hand and opened the window quietly so he wouldn't wake will up, you two climbed on the roof and the sky looked wonderful, a lot of stars and the moon. the light shined on you two and you both just looked at it "wow" you said quietly and mike giggled "why were you actually awake" you asked mike and he shrugged "i don't know i just couldn't sleep" he said and looked at you and you looked back at him. you wanted to say something but then you saw a demo-dog behind mike. you pushed him away and held your hand in front of the demo-dog, it explode and suddenly more and more demo-dogs were there. "seven we have to run now, take my hand!" he said and you took his hand, you two ran down and then away. the demo-dogs chased you and mike, but you stopped running "what the hell are you doing y/n? we have to run!" he said and tried to pull you with him but you just stood there. when you saw that the demo-dogs were near you, you used your telekinesis and made them hover over the ground, the next thing you did shocked yourself, you started to crunch your hand and all the demo-dogs were crunshed together and exploded. "w-" mike started but you cutted him of with a hand move. you were shocked that you could do this and looked down on your hands, mike took your hands in his "we should go back" he said and you two started walking back. in the middle of the way you stopped again "mike?" you asked and he stopped too, to look at you, you actually wanted to tell him what dustin told you but you didn't "forget it, let's go" you two started walking together until you were at the door, you opened it and saw everyone looking worried.

"where the hell have you been v?!" your mom asked you and hugged you and mike "i thought something happened to you two" she said still hugging us.

"now tell us why you were outside at 2am!" hopper said and you and mike told him about everything. "do you two even know how dangerous it is?" joyce asked both of you and you two nodded, "we're sorry" you said and mike said it too. "but how did i made them explode?" you asked hopper but he just shrugged "kiddo, i have no idea" "i never did this" you said quietly.

AUTHOR SPEAKING:
unfortunately no big
mike and y/n update
but if you want one
just tell me in the
comments !
thanks for reading <3