chapter three

you woke up the next morning hearing a loud bang on your window, you stood up and opened it just to see a worried looking mike. you rubbed your eye and asked "what the hell are you doing here?" "i need your help" he said quickly "why?" you asked, still tired "it's important come on!" "wait i'm in my pajamas and it's-" you paused to look at your clock "4am!" "but i really need your help" he begged you "okay fine wait here i'll change into clothes". you went to the bathroom and changed quickly "okay now come with me" mike said and grabbed your wrist to get you out.

he took you to a place near his house "okay now be quite, if they hear us we're dead" he whispered and you just nodded. he pointed to one of the creatures and said "look" "what is that?" you asked quietly so they won't hear you "i don't know that's why i got you here, i thought you knew what those are" he said "and why the fuck should i know what these things are?" " because you're supernatural?" you ignored his answer and kept looking what ever was there. "and what should i do about this" you asked him "you have telekinesis, throw it anywhere way from hawkins" he said "dude! i have telekinesis, i can't teleport them!" you said to correct him. suddenly they disappeared "wait" you said and looked around you "where are they?" "oh no" mike said "what?!" "i think we lost them". you closed your eyes to inhale "are you fucking serious?" you asked, clearly annoyed "it's not my fault!" "whatever i don't care i'm going home now." you said and just left him there.

claire, your mom drove you to school since what happened to you a few days ago "you know that we can still drive back, right?" "i know mom but i want to go school i'm fine" you said.

"hey" max said while hugging you and you said it back, you two walked into the school and into your classroom. "y/n?" mike asked you while you were sitting at lunch, you just gave him a short "hmm?" before you continued to eat your meal "can we talk?" he asked and the others looked at you two "about what?" dustin asked "nothing" mike replied, still looking at you. after you were done eating you stood up and made your way to your locker to get the books you need for the next lesson. "seven!" mike whisper-yelled, "what?" "i thinks what we yesterday saw were demo-dogs" he said, looking intensively in your eyes "what can we do about it?" you whispered back so no one would here you two " i don't know but we should be careful" he said.

max dragged you into an empty school room to talk with you "what were you and mike talking about outside?" she asked you "max it's nothing" "you're lying!" "okay fine! but you can't tell the others okay?" max nodded. "mike and i yesterday saw a demo-dog and it dissapered and-" you stopped because you saw max's fearful expression, you turned around and in the same moment a demo-dog jumped on you, you swung your hand in front of your face and the demo-dog exploded. you looked back at your hand "how did i do this?" you asked "what was that?" max asked, "you made the demo-dog explode.. with your hand!" you looked back at your hand and then at max "but i actually don't have the ability to do this" you said.

you were at the AV-club room and just sat there staring at your hands "hey y/n/n what's wrong?" lucas asked as he saw you "oh it's nothing.. actually there's something, today max and i got almost killed by a demo-dog but when i pointed my hand at it, it exploded!" you said, they all looked at you with a surprised expression except for max. "wait so you made a demo-dog explode?" lucas asked and you nodded "since when were demo-dogs in hawkins?" dustin asked and mike told him about what you two saw the other day."okay but i thought y/n doesn't have this ability?" dustin said "yeah i actually don't have it but it somehow exploded"

AUTHOR SPEAKING:
so my 3rd chapter i hope you all like the book ! if you want me to write an imagine book then let me know it ! thanks for reading <3
- 764 words