chapter eleven

"let me go!" you yelled when they carried you in the labor, they didn't answer and you started to kick him "stop it or i'll kill you right here" he said and you stayed still. you were surprised that you weren't crying or panicking, you were chill and it was weird, you had the feeling that someone's coming to rescue you, but that feeling instantly disappeared when they tied you up in a hospital bed like a few weeks ago. and again, you stayed still but you tried to use your powers and they didn't work so you stopped, you started to think that they'll just watch you lay on the bed because they didn't leave "why the hell are you two staring at me?" you said. they looked at each other and then to you "we're waiting" "for what?" "that the syringe starts to work" "what syringe" "to make it easier for us, we have you a syringe which actually should work... the syringe we gave you is going to kill you, so we wait until it's work" they stayed emotionless, you gave them the same look, it didn't seem to bother you that you'll probably die in a few minutes.

"what do you mean we can't kill her?" stuart asked ericson (both are jeffreys employees) "i mean that we should keep her here and use her for our experiences!" he answered, y/n wasn't a human anymore, so it doesn't hurt anyone if she dies, right? "she'll probably die" ericson said "she's strong enough" "but not without her powers, we have to wait 48 hours so she has her powers back".

y/n's pov
'how the hell am i supposed so get out of here' i thought. they really don't give up until they see me dead, so i'll give the what they
want.

3rd person
the four of them still didn't know how to get y/n or how to find her, but hopper had an idea "she's probably at the lab again, and they know that i'm on her side... we somehow have to get her out of there". they all were worried but mike was probably the one who was worried the most about you, el told will about mike's feelings and now it's also weird between him and will. will thinks that you feel the same for mike and he starts to get distance to you.

harry's pov (the guy from the future)
"what's that?" erik said, she pointed at the screen, he lost y/n signal, she has a chip in her body, a few days ago erik send me to her so i could tell her about what would happend next and when she was unconscious i installed her chip in her, of course i didn't tell her like how weird would that be? "her signal, it's gone!" he started to yelling "but how?" i asked him "they did something, my dad's employees got her!" he yelled again "harry you gotta go back and look what happend!" "but i can't!" "why not?" "i don't even know where she is!" i said. he started at the wall and thought about where she could be when his eyes widened "the hawkins labor, here" he wrote something on a piece of paper and gave it to me "here's the address, now go through this portal and save this fucking girl!" he yelled, i took the piece of paper and immediately went through the portal.

i came out at the basement of the hawkins labor which was weird because this never happened. i saw a door and opened it, after that i got into a hall with a lot of closed doors, i heard footsteps so i hid behind the door, i held a gun in my hand so if anyone tries to hurt me i'll just shoot the person. when i didn't heard anybody i opened the door again and went in the hall, i saw an door which had a open split and looked in it, y/n lay there probably unconscious. i tried to be quick so i untied her and carried her out of the room, i heard footsteps again so i rushed to the basement door and closed it.

3rd person
"okay here's the plan" hopper started "we can't go in there they will probably kill everyone of us when they see us and-" mike cut him off "and there are demo-dogs" "the demo-dogs aren't our problem, the only problem we have is that they have seven!". "eleven can you try to use your powers again?" will asked and she nodded, she took your shirt again and a scarf, with the scarf she blindfolded herself and held your shirt in her hands, it worked, she saw that you were in a car with the same man she saw a few days ago. el took the scarf off her face and told them what she saw "he's probably one of the employees" will said "did you see the car?" joyce asked and el nodded "the window was broken" el said "i think he stole the car" hopper said and all of them nodded. they still thought about a plan to get you but then they heard a knock on the door, hopper took his gun and held it up, he opened the door and saw a man "that's him!" el yelled, hopper saw that harry carried you so he opened the door wider so he could came in. he placed you on the couch and they all made a circle around you "that's thrman you saw?" will whispered to el and she nodded, they all noticed that he was wearing weird clothes but nobody asked, harry took out a bottle with a green liquid in it "hey what are you doing!" hopper asked, "calm down, she'll wake up if she drinks this" harry said, he opened your mouth and poured the liquid in. you woke up and coughed "what-" will started but harry cutted him of "no question, how are you feeling y/n?" at first you didn't know who he's was and then all the memories hit you, you remembered everything that happend "i'm fine" you said and looked at the others. "who are you?" hopper asked "harry. sounds ridiculous but i'm from the future blah blah blah" he said uninterested "what do you mean future?" mike asked and you answered his question "he's from 2020, he came here to warn me because" you stopped to think about what he told you "because when she was in the parallel universe, she was in our universe" harry said and you just nodded "holy shit" mike said "but how did you save her with all the demo-dogs?" joyce asked "demo-dogs? they have been dead for days now, did nobody noticed it?" he asked an we all shook our head. "but my abilities, they're gone!" you said and harry shook his head "okay read my mind" he said and you tried to read his mind, it worked and your left nostril started to bleed, you wiped it away and exhaled "i have to go now or i'm stuck i this universe forever, you" he pointed at everyone except for you "don't let seven out of your sight, and you" he pointed at you "don't forget what i told you a few days ago" he said and left. you still knew his words so you didn't said anything.

AUTHOR SPEAKING:
the story comes to an end
BUT  y/n won't end alone
without a boyfriend ;)