Authors Note

Warning: this fanfic contains mentions of drugs, guns, kidnapping, violence and forced intimacy (you know what I mean). There's also swearing. This fanfic is based off of Banana Fish and contains some scenes from the anime. I don't own Banana Fish or the characters (and I may not quote the anime word for word).

I'll put a trigger warning at the start of each chapter that has disturbing scenes or scenes with violence.

I wanted to publish this all at once as I'll probably forget and I probably won't remember to update either.

You'll have to bare with me on this one as I don't like rushing into love straight away. I'm writing about 19 other fanfic including this one and I don't like the idea of forcing love straight away. I have several that I'd like to finish before June so I'm trying my hardest to get them done. My aim is June but I'm gonna say my deadline is August cos I'm going to University in September. Yeah so I'm not gonna rush into love straight away.

I feel like love takes time. I'm not gonna make this like 109 chapters long and then the love happens in the last chapter, but I'm not gonna say you fall in love straight away. However, it honestly just depends on the character that I am writing about.

The good thing about publishing all in one go is that you don't have to wait for the author (me) to forget to update my fanfic. I recently decided to rewatch Banana Fish and I have a playlist hopefully helping me to get this completed.

Feel free to comment anything or message me. I'll try and get back to you. I hope this fanfic is ok. I've only published a Kuroo fanfic, and 2 Teru fanfics so far but I'm writing other ones. If you want to know all the ones I'm writing, feel free to message me or keep it as a surprise and wait until I've published them.

Hope you enjoy, ItadoriYujiandSukuna 🌸💖