Chapter 2

⚠️mentions of shooting and rape⚠️

He stood there in the road as the car drove off, Eiji feeling panicked as you tried to control your own nerves. One of the guys grabbed Eiji's phone from his pocket and threw it out the window. The next thing you knew, a bullet went through the head of the person in the back, the 2 men slightly panicked. And Eiji completely panicked.

Now was your chance. You quickly pulled the gun from behind you and aimed it at the driver. Prepared to shoot him as well. However, the guy next to him was quick on his feet and turned his gun on you. As he was about to shoot, you quickly aimed the gun at the other guy and shot him, causing him to press the trigger. The bullet only just grazing you.

The driver seemed panicked. But he didn't want to show it. You had threatened the driver after shooting the passenger. "If you tell them what really happened in this car, I won't hesitate in shooting you." Were the words you used.

On arrival at his location, he ushered the three of you out of the car. To your surprise, you saw a man you wished you didn't have to see. One of "his" men. You tried to keep your composure as you knelt on the ground in front of them.

"What happened to the other 2?" A blonde guy enquired.

"He did it. He shot the two of them." The driver said, remembering what you told him.

"Ah what a brilliant surprise. You managed to find her. "He'll" be happy." Another guy said.

You knelt there and complied. You knew what would've happened if you didn't. Four men forced the 3 of you into one of the buildings. It looked like an old warehouse of some sort. You just sat there. Tied up. Not saying a word.

The men had only tied you up because they knew your past. They knew you'd try and run. They weren't so sure of the other 2, but they knew you'd at least try to fight back. You sat there, trying to find a way out of your current situation, while ignoring the blood seeping through your t-shirt from the bullet wound.

You weren't really focusing on your surroundings and didn't notice Eiji staring at the blood on your shirt. You were almost in a state of calm if that's what you could call it. Eventually coming back to reality, you noticed Eiji still looking at you, waiting for you to notice.

"Erm. What are you looking at?" You eventually said.

"Your shoulder. Your bleeding." He eventually said, before ripping a bit of your flannel shirt.

"What?" You paused and looked over to where he said you were bleeding. "Oh yeah. So I am. Hey don't rip that!" You ended.

"I need to stop the bleeding with something." He said, tying the shirt around your wound.

"Hey that hurt!" You said, slightly annoyed.

"Sorry. But I need to stop the bleeding somehow." He said.

"Why are you tied up?" Skip asked, innocently.

"You don't need to worry about that." You said, with a fake smile on your face.

This wasn't the kind of day you were expecting, but now you were there, you had to try whatever you could to get the two out of there. They were nasty people - though nasty doesn't even begin to describe them.

You sat there, still formulating a plan, when the large door opened. It was the man you didn't want to see. One of "his" men. He walked in and over to you, lifting your chin with his finger. You spat in his face and tried to kick him, but he grabbed you and dragged you out of the room by your long hair. "Ow. That hurts. I knew I should've tied my hair up today." You thought to yourself.

"Y/N!" Skip called out, as you were dragged out of the large warehouse-like room.

You were frantically fighting back as the man continued to drag you. You knew you couldn't win against him, yet you still tried. He then threw you into another warehouse-like room. Before forcing himself onto you.