Chapter 13

He brought you back inside and into the main room where Max and Eiji where. As soon as they saw Ash walk in with you out cold, they immediately sprung up and went over to Ash and you. Max went to prepare somewhere for you to rest while Eiji helped Ash carry you.

"What happened?" Max asked.

"She passed out. Probably from the blood loss." Ash said.

"Oh she has a fever as well." Eiji adds.

"Why is she so insistent that she's fine, when she's not?" Max asks.

"I don't know." Eiji says.

"And this has happened before. A couple days ago. She refused to let either of us look at her wounds. She eventually gave in, but..." Ash stopped.

"Maybe something from her past is stopping her." Eiji adds.

"Maybe. She doesn't really talk about her past a lot. She told me the reason she didn't let me or Eiji see her wounds is because she doesn't want people to see her as vulnerable. But I think something else is at play here." Ash says.

"Well. We'll let her rest for now. You can ask her anything in the morning." Max says.

"I'm leaving in the morning." Ash says.

"Where are you going?" Max asks.

"Cape Cod. I'm going to collect my brother's belongings." Ash says.

"Well. We'll all come with you." Max says in response.

"Fine." Ash adds.

(A/N: I really need to stop apologising for short chapters. It's just my way of writing. Again sorry for the short chapter. ItadoriYujiandSukuna 🌸💖)

I've just realised as well, I wrote this chapter 2 days before my birthday. Huh.